Vaping.com is a leading online retailer of e-cigarettes and vaping products, with the goal of accelerating a smoke free future, one smoker at a time. Our business also owns e-cigarette-forum.com - the largest vaping forum in the world with around 300,000 registered users.
We are based in the UK, but vaping.com is a global platform, with ambitious expansion plans and we are looking for a number of key roles to join our tight-knit and growing team.
The business has experienced exciting growth since launch, now overtaking some of the major vape retail sites. We are passionate about vaping and passionate about growing our business through the intelligent use of testing and innovation.
Our ambition is to create a store that not only provides access to great products for our customers, but serves to guide them through every step of finding what they need to transition to vaping.
About The Role Of Email Marketing Manager
Would you like to work for a world-changing business, where the sky's the limit? We are looking for a digital marketing expert with proven experience. You will:
Lead email marketing - this will be where you focus most of your efforts. You'll build campaigns and flows around clearly defined hypothesis tests, measuring ROI and helping the business learns what drives revenue and what doesn't. You'll get to work with a broad email marketing list full of dedicated and passionate vapers; and you'll also help us build up that list so we can reach even more. You'll have a lot of responsibility and we'll be looking to you as our expert in this field. Working with our platform, Klaviyo, to build out and optimise flows and hit our ambitious targets for customer retention.
Contribute to social marketing - secondarily, you'll be responsible for helping us maximise the responsible use of our social media; driving campaigns and sales off the back of our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram presence. Again, we'll be looking for you to build campaigns around clearly defined hypothesis tests, measure ROI and help the business learn about what works.
- Very strong experience managing and optimising email marketing and automation campaigns.
- Experience defining A/B hypothesis tests, drawing conclusions from them and measuring ROI over time.
- Experience of campaign planning
- Experience managing social media and identifying opportunities
- Experience of a broad range of CMS/marketing platforms
- Track and measure results across digital marketing campaigns and the website
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools
- Ensure all digital marketing communications are within our brand and tone of voice guidelines
Digital Marketing Manager Desirables
- Experience of managing email marketing via Klaviyo
- Experience of online community management
Salary range 30-45k commensurate with experience
Flexible office hours - we are open to fully and partially remote candidates.
25 Days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
Annual training budget for you to spend on personal development