At Uplifting Results Labs, we’re an innovative consumer health and food-tech company on a mission to create a better and healthier world.
100+ million Americans struggle with one or more chronic health conditions like diabetes, obesity, and digestive disorders, and these conditions disproportionately affect underserved minority communities.
We’re working to empower every single person to take control of their own personal health and live their best life. We use the science of the gut microbiome and a “food as medicine” approach to create highly effective, easy to use, and enjoyable solutions to debilitating chronic health issues, helping everyone thrive vibrantly.
Our CEO Marc Washington has an extensive background building health and wellness businesses, and our consumer brand, Muniq, was born from Marc’s own family health experiences dealing with chronic diseases. Our first product line of delicious meal replacement shakes is based on scientifically validated prebiotic fibers. We’ve already seen our community of hyper-engaged ‘Muniq Lifers’ experience life-changing results, including significantly improved blood sugar control and A1C levels, in addition to improvements in weight loss and digestive issues.
We're a proud Black-owned business and we put a tremendous amount of value in building our diverse, collaborative team that’s spent decades building beloved consumer brands like Beachbody, Clif Bar, MeUndies, Red Bull, LootCrate, and Fitbit. Together we’re committed to creating a healthier world and closing the health disparity gaps for multicultural communities. Our company is backed by leading venture investors and visionaries in health, science & technology, including The Production Board, Alpha Edison, and Acre Venture Partners.
If you share our passion about positively impacting people’s lives, we want to connect with you - we’re growing fast.
This is a great opportunity for an Email Marketer to work with proven industry leaders at an early stage health & wellness company. This role requires a person who is passionate about developing integrated and automated email programs and campaigns to grow and nurture customer relationships, is committed to action-oriented analysis, and is always thinking of new things to test and new ways to engage with customers. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative environment where you’re also able to work autonomously.
- Define, maintain, and evolve the overall direct-response email strategy focused acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Own and execute all email marketing campaigns from ideation and development of content to audience targeting, testing, and deployment
- Implement thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns and leverage automation to maximize engagement and retention throughout the customer lifecycle
- Proactively identify targeting and messaging conflicts that arise during the planning process and provide clear recommendations for resolution or mitigation
- Develop new and optimize existing drip campaigns/email flows including multiple Post-Purchase series, Winback, Abandoned Cart, and more
- Optimize and/or relaunch existing transactional emails including Shipping Confirmations, Delivery Confirmations, Reminder Notification emails, etc.
Team and project management
- Stay up to date with industry best practices for email deliverability and communication experience
- Manage incoming campaign requests and maintain our marketing calendar
- Work cross-functionally with the team and freelancers to develop performance-driven email campaigns and optimize existing email flows to maximize conversions and engagement in email communications
- Monthly syncs with brand/creative team to align on upcoming campaigns between email and social
A/B testing, data and reporting
- Manage, monitor, and report performance on all flows and campaigns
- Conduct ongoing A/B tests of all aspects of the email strategy (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.) and communicate the results of these tests through monthly reporting
- Effectively strategize performance through insight-led segmentation, campaign planning, robust testing, and result analysis
- 3-5 years of CRM, email and retention experience with demonstrated experience in audience segmentation, and building, deploying, and optimizing campaigns
- Experience working with DTC, CPG and subscription-based product/service
- MUST have extensive knowledge of Klaviyo (or other ESPs)
- Experience using data to develop, measure, and optimize marketing strategies to drive customer demand
- Ability to independently manage multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, or Sketch is preferred
- Growth mindset, passion for bringing creativity to the direct-to-consumer marketing process
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- A passion for health & wellness