Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
We're looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join the Unqork marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Account-Based Marketing (ABM), you'll be tasked with working cross functionally to write, manage, and measure email campaigns to prospects and existing customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable working across multiple teams to lead projects from start to finish. The ideal professional fit is collaborative, analytical, a strategic thinker, and effective influencer
What You'll Do
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns, developing strategy, building, managing, analyzing, and optimizing email campaigns
- Own automation campaigns by building analytically-driven segmentation, designing thoughtful workflows, engaging content, and setting up smart triggers
- Execute a thoughtful A/B and multivariate testing regimen (subject lines, layout, creative, time + frequency, segmentation, etc.)
- Maintain and distribute KPI reporting to monitor and improve the performance of the email marketing channel
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, health and increased engagement
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create and deliver email marketing campaigns
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years experience working in email marketing
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Marketo
- Ability to execute day-to-day operational tasks to support email marketing program, from creative setup and HTML coding to testing/QA and deployment
- Knowledge of industry best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies
- Detail-oriented; you can comfortably meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.