The streaming team at TelevisaUnivision is hiring an Email Marketing Manager to join our CRM team and help take it to new heights. This role will report to the Director of CRM to develop our email and push notification journeys including onboarding new users, nurturing the consumer to increase retention, deliver on engagement metrics, increase customer lifetime value, drive upsell and cross-sell plus a strong focus on win-backs and churn reduction.
- Define and execute acquisition and engagement email/SMS/push marketing campaigns in line with goals - customer segmentation, requirements, marketing content calendar, experimentation roadmap, and reporting against key metrics
- Experiment and leverage A/B and multivariate testing, segmentation, classification, and behavioral targeting to maximize gross profit, revenue, engagement, open, click & conversion rates, and nurture leads
- Design hypotheses and execute and data-driven experiments to pilot new tests, track and analyze performance, and incorporate learnings to drive continuous improvements
- Create promotional strategies that support revenue goals and configure all marketing & transactional emails/SMS to maximize revenue, nurture leads and build the brand
- Collaborate with the creative team on developing content that drive consumer engagement and results in line with the brand voice
- Monitor and report on performance, and proactively make recommendations for optimization of customer experience and effectiveness
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CRM and Push Notification
- BS|BA required
- Strong command of Spanish and Hispanic market in the US and LatAM
- Experience with email platforms such as Salesforce, Braze, Leanplum or others
- Experience designing and optimizing customer journeys, segmentation, and multivariate testing.
- Proven success in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving line of business making frequent pivots with a positive attitude
- Strong copywriting and copyediting abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and rapidly changing, less structured environment
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and maintain focus and confidentiality
- Strong relationship building ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Has knowledge of and actively consumes Univision content, a plus!
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.