UKFast is one of the UK’s leading cloud, managed hosting and colocation providers, supplying dedicated server hosting, critical application hosting, and cloud hosting solutions. We fully-own, manage and operate our carbon and carrier-neutral data centre complex, which offers over 30,000sq ft of enterprise-grade facilities for collocating your IT equipment.
Over the past two decades, UKFast has grown from a start up to a multi-million pound business. Dedicated to continuous innovation and providing world-class solutions, we transform our customers businesses by using cutting-edge technology combined with incredible connectivity and award winning customer service and support.
Our Marketing team play a huge role in the success and growth here at UKFast and we currently have an outstanding opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager to join our team and help to drive leads and execute our Marketing plan.
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to take over our email marketing strategy and join our fantastic marketing and communications team. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing the email schedule, email databases and creating weekly newsletters.
If you’re interested in digital technology and can generate innovative ideas to increase business sales by promoting our products and the solutions we offer, we would like to meet you. As Email Marketing Manager, your role will also involve reaching customers through email campaigns and inform them about industry updates, products that can help their business grow and events.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand to new prospects and ensure our customers are up to date with our company updates.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns and run these end-to-end
- Work closely with sales, technical and marketing team to decide how to promote the products and services to be marketed through email campaign
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure emails are completed on time and to the brief
- Monitor changes in industry trends and email marketing
- Ensure email campaign content follows industry policies and best practices and are clear and correct;
- Ensure ESP-friendly email templates to maximise deliverability
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features where necessary
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance based on resulting data and propose and implement improvements for future campaigns
- Report to the Head of CRM on sales opportunities generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure all email campaigns are proofread for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketer or Digital Marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with responsive HTML and design principals
- Hands on experience with content management systems
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to priorities workload
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and other campaign management systems
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing
- Knowledge of GDPR
What benefits do we offer?
· Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
· Private health insurance cover after one years’ service
· Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service.
· Award-winning training and education centre with four full-time teachers to help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
What’s available at the UKFast campus?
- Pearson Vue test centre, sit your exams (Microsoft, RHEL, VMWare, Cisco, LPIC) and qualify in the comfort of our campus.
- On-site gym
- Sports clubs such as running, football and netball
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles.
- Free onsite parking
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Team building experiences
- Regular quiz nights and LAN parties
- Family days out and cinema nights
- Volunteer days to help support our community and charity partners
- UKFast has an active and engaged LGBTQ+ community with group events and educational sessions arranged regularly