Join a dynamic, energized team of marketing and sales professionals where you have the opportunity to lead the organization in the latest CRM technologies. From consumer-centric research and strategy, to content and campaign management, this leadership role develops and guides the marketing strategies to ensure CRM systems provide an effective sales funnel, deepen relationships with existing guests, and acquire new guests to Turning Stone Resort Casino and Oneida Nation Enterprises brands. Become a leader within New York’s Most Awarded Destination Resort and CNY’s growing tourism and retail industries.
- Working with the Director of Enterprise Marketing, develop and execute CRM strategies for new and existing brands to grow target market share, increase sales revenue, attract new guests, increase guest retention, and enhance upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across Oneida Nation Enterprises brands encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Working with the Director of Enterprise Marketing, recommend CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring the recommendations work seamlessly across the organization, and captures all required information at key touchpoints in the guest life cycle.
- Complete Guest Journey Mapping analyzing touchpoints and leveraging cross-marketing, upsell strategies.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of the Oneida Nation Enterprises.
- Oversee direct communications including email automation with guests through CRM.
- Monitor and maximize guest lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Oversee the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of CRM to ensure the most effective approach for Oneida Nation Enterprises.
- Manage marketing costs and budgets as assigned for respective Resort and Enterprise business units.
- Craft and deliver CRM analyses, along with opportunistic recommendations, to marketing leadership.
- Maintain external professional relationships to assure specialized expertise and development.
- Manage a team to include: recruitment, mentoring, project management, professional development and performance evaluation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years of working experience in CRM management, email marketing, and data warehouse integration.
- Previous experience in similar CRM role.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid gaming license as required for Oneida Nation Enterprises.
- Excellent communication skills, project management efficacy– highly organized, results oriented, and able to take initiative and lead projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a team; ability to manage multiple projects and staff, including freelancers and vendors.
- CRM platform and computer application proficiency
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.