At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are
We work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance and empower their people to focus on growing their businesses through innovation. Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers’ application performance by eliminating infrastructure resource congestion across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In 2019 Turbonomic acquired SevOne, the leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance (NPM). The combined entity delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance. The powerful combination of Turbonomic’s Application Resource Management, SevOne’s leading Network Management Solution, and ParkMyCloud’s best-in-class resource scheduling ensures that Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of application performance.
What’s In It For You:
The Email Marketing Manager oversees and manages Turbonomic’s email marketing strategy to engage, educate, and convert IT pros at the world’s largest companies into consumers of Turbonomic, SevOne, and ParkMyCloud solutions. Reporting directly to the VP, Demand Generation and Digital Marketing, the Email Marketing Manager plays a key role on the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) team, which encompasses both digital and field marketing across the customer lifecycle.
What You'll be Doing:
- Manage and inform the email strategy that will meaningfully contribute to company pipeline targets and increased demand for Turbonomic, SevOne, and ParkMyCloud products.
- Optimize, leverage, and experiment Email and Live Chat digital channels.
- Serve as the day-to-day administrator of HubSpot MAP, maintaining organization, naming standards, and overall best practices to ensure operational excellence for our brand portfolio.
- Proactively measure and adjust Lead Scoring, Marketing Automation, Lead Routing.
- Prioritize constant optimization, opportunity conversion, and marketing influence on deal outcomes.
What Will You Bring:
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in B2C technology markets.
- Balance of creative & analytical thinking with strong copywriting skills.
- Experience using marketing technology stack: CRM (SFDC), marketing automation (HubSpot), analytics/business intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required.
- The ideal candidate is equally creative and analytical, a team player, and critical thinker. You should be passionate about driving and measuring results, leveraging technology, optimizing user experience, and creating winning end-to-end email strategies that drive sales performance.
Benefits & Perks
Only for in-person roles
This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Boston office location once it is deemed safe to do so. When in-person (office) life resumes, we look forward to more social events (think holiday gift exchange, fundraising events, happy hours, celebrations and more!), snacks, catered lunches and team offsites!
Why Choose Turbo
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we’ve locked in partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Our Company Culture
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a “special initiative”, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.