Trusted Media Brands, Inc., a media and direct marketing company, connects consumers through compelling content. We build uplifting communities and provide products and services that bring passions to life.
Our brands include: Taste of Home, the world's largest circulation food media brand; Reader's Digest; Family Handyman, America's leading source for DIY; The Healthy, a digital only property which provides real, science-backed answers for your most important health questions and problems; a suite of highly targeted brands including Birds & Blooms, Country, Country Woman, Farm & Ranch Living and Reminisce. Authentic. Empowering. Uplifting. These words describe our content and the communities they create.
About the role:
Do you have an investigative mindset that loves to analyze email metrics to uncover trends and make data-driven decisions?
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our Consumer Marketing team. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on ownership and coordination of the company’s email marketing programs including journeys, newsletters, promotions, ad sales, and partnerships. This role also serves as the in-house expert on email list processes and campaign performance analysis. You will report to the Director, Email and directly support all consumer marketing groups by acting as the central point of contact for digital selections and performance reporting.
We are all successfully working from home but look forward to coming back to our office some day!
You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders while managing a high volume of campaign deadlines. Coworkers love your can-do attitude and strong attention to detail. Your strong verbal and written communication skills are key to influence decision makers and cross-functional partners through reporting insights.
- Own day-to-day email operations including maintaining campaign schedule and coordinating list selections.
- Optimize email campaigns and set up including but not limited to email template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Collaborate with Director, Email and Product owners to develop testing strategy, produce successful campaigns, and provide post-analysis reporting to cultivate insights for improved scale and ROI.
- Analyze campaign performance and educate stakeholders on KPI trends and top opportunities for growing email revenue.
- Drive technical implementation of complex marketing automations and journeys in CRM tool.
- Identify high value audiences and data within customer database to build personalization and segmentation in email marketing campaigns.
- Act as a strong voice for data, channel, and privacy laws that impact campaigns.
- Recommend process improvements in cross-departmental email operations; work with content, design, and operations teams to implement solutions.
- 4+ years of email marketing experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Email Studio, and Analytics Builder. Experience with AMPscript is preferred.
- An understanding of how database/user data integrates (and ability to troubleshoot issues) among systems: Salesforce, Acxiom, and Adobe Analytics.
- Proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Office including Excel pivot tables; Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS.
- Experience with appropriate measurement methods across online and offline channels including A/B testing.
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
We value our people and offer a collaborative and engaging culture. As a Trusted Media Brands employee you will enjoy work/life balance, generous time off and comprehensive benefits and programs.