We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $294m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel industry.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion—by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
We’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation. Because we’re innovators we have been focused on turning lemons into lemonade, during the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexibPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced email marketing professional with a strong understanding of lifecycle marketing and email marketing tactics who joins our SEO and content marketing team, who builds and owns email and lifecycle marketing for TravelPerk.
This role is an individual contributor role reporting to our Head of Organic Growth and will have a pivotal role on our content team that directly impacts our demand gen, brand awareness and growth.
This role can be based from Barcelona and requires you to be in the office once per week.
What you will do:
- Build and own lifecycle marketing for TravelPerk
- Be responsible for email marketing and define, strategize and build it from the ground, measure success and optimise for growth
- Consult with marketing, sales and operations teams on email best practices, program ideation and optimisation to meet business goals
- Recommend and implement A/B testing and insights to future campaigns
What you need:
- 3+ years experience in B2B email marketing and lifecycle tactics
- Native in written and spoken English
- Experience with Marketing Automation suites like Marketo, Hubspot or similar
- Confidence in drafting email copy yourself that resonates and convinces with relevant target groups
- Strong ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas and execute your strategy
- Experience with conversational marketing tools like Drift, Crisp.chat etc. (plus)
- Experience in the B2B space, preferably SaaS (plus)
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in one of our hub countries, some positions are only open in specific locations
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses weather this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.