About the job
Torii is a rapidly-growing startup in one of the hottest emerging categories: SaaS Management. We help customers like Instacart, Monday.com, Palo Alto Networks, Delivery Hero and Payoneer discover and act on every single cloud application in their portfolio. Torii is backed by leading venture capital firms including Wing Venture Capital, Global Founders Capital, Uncork Capital, Entree Capital and LocalGlobe.
About The Role
We're looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to use their expertise in developing the overall lifecycle email communication strategy to increase engagement across the full customer journey, including list segmentation, lead nurturing and opportunity acceleration. This role works hand-in-hand with the Content Marketing team, and other cross-functional groups within the organization.
The successful candidate will come in, take ownership of email marketing, and set a standard for excellence and growth for both the team and the business. This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Manage the implementation of sophisticated, highly dynamic email campaigns and progressive, behavior-triggered nurture programs at each stage of the buyer's journey, including working collaboratively on creative development, list management, and audience segmentation strategies, as well as technical development, testing, execution, tracking and refinement
- Continuously monitor and perform quality assurance/control reviews to ensure device optimized, flawless execution and on-time deliverability of email deployments, A/B test and optimize emails to assess and improve acquisition and retention performance across all user touchpoints and to maximize conversion and lead quality
- Balance adherence to standard processes and industry best practices with adaptability to respond to changing business priorities in real-time to optimize how we meet business objectives and ensure compliance and managing strategy for GDPR, CCPA, CASL and other like regulations
- Report on email KPIs and campaign performance analytics and drive continuous improvements across email deliverability, open, click-to-open, conversion, opt-out and unsubscribe rates via testing and optimization
- Create and maintain an email preference center, robust email cadence calendar, email templates, process documentation, as well as lead scoring and attribution models
- Leverage CRM data to drive a personalized and contextual experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in lifecycle/email marketing strategy and execution with a B2B company, SaaS experience would be ideal
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills and deep knowledge in lead segmentation, list management, lead nurturing, deliverability and regulatory laws
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building retention programs that drive incremental results as well as email and marketing automation trends, processes and technologies (HubSpot and Salesforce experience preferred)
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns with strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills and attention to detail
- Requires great interpersonal and communication skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Bachelor's Degree required
What You'll Love About Us!
- You will join the company at a period of rapid growth and have a significant impact on our success and direction.
- You will be part of a dynamic team and have the opportunity to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future
- Benefits and perks to support your holistic wellbeing including 100% fully paid health benefits for you and your family, a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance, 401k to support your financial future and more!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Twitch, Stash, Wix, Palo Alto networks, Instacart, monday.com and many others!
Torii is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Torii does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.