Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours (happy to talk flexible working!)
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our Marketing team in a brand-new Email Marketing Manager role.
As a modern mutual we have a clear purpose to help our members to save, plan and protect for the future. We know our members have a diverse and sometimes complex range of financial needs – from seeking personal financial planning advice through to later life planning.
Here’s where you come in! You’ll be a key member of Marketing team, reporting into the Senior Manager, Customer Insight. You will lead the development and execution of The Nottingham’s CRM strategy, focused mostly on email communications, to engage with our online and branch-based customers as well as with our mortgage intermediary relationships. You will work with a range of stakeholders to develop plans which help achieve business objectives, executing campaigns and managing content and communications using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
You will possess a balance of analytical and creative thinking, along with strong co-ordination and stakeholder management skills to drive forward customer- and data-driven marketing campaigns.
The role –
- Devise and recommend a CRM plan to key stakeholders, based on inputs from business stakeholders and marketing team colleagues
- Execution and coordination of the agreed CRM plan alongside Campaign Managers, Customer Insight and Design Studio teams – scheduling resources, email sends and campaign plans to ensure the right customers receive the right communications at the right time
- Management of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud assets, journeys and automations to ensure these meet the agreed plan
- Development of email and CRM best practice approaches
- Ongoing improvements to CRM plan through appropriate measures and reporting, testing approaches and use of data and insight to support CRM strategy
- Regular reporting to stakeholders on activity, results and plans
Your skills –
This is a new role so we’re looking for someone with the experience that will mean they can own and execute CRM plans and start making an impact from day one.
We’re also looking for candidates with in-depth experience of using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
We know everyone will have a unique mix of skills, so if you can do the above and can tick a good number of the below, we’d like to hear from you.
- Marketing & CRM experience
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Confident communicator who can develop relationships with stakeholders
- Basic HTML understanding
- Analytical mindset – able to use data to generate ideas and monitor success
- Organised, with experience of owning and developing CRM plans and delivery of them
- Able to balance short and long-term demands and adapt to meet changing requirements
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; able to manage numerous projects at once and work well under pressure to tight deadlines
The Nottingham, who are we?
We are a friendly organisation - more human than corporate and you will find our office environment welcoming.