We believe there is a place for open, safe and honest discourse in the world. We want to be the home and driving force for this discussion and change. The Doe was founded to evolve discussion on the web by creating cultural change through an open-minded community of storytellers, visionaries and those with unique perspectives that need to be heard.
You might describe yourself as inquisitive, creative, organized, and curious. You have experience in planning engaging marketing programs and using modern marketing technology to deliver those programs. You enjoy setting up elegant workflow in marketing automation platforms, conducting quality assurance, measuring results and making informed conclusions based on what you learn. You are passionate about interpreting data to adjust our bets, and imaginative about finding new growth opportunities.
- Location: Remote
- Status: Full-Time
- Hours: Can commit to hours around the 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST time frame
- Eligible to work in the United States
- 3-5 years experience managing marketing automation platforms
- Hands on experience with HTML
- Proficiency in HubSpot or similar as a marketing automation platform
- Knowledge of other marketing channels as well as performance marketing analytics
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Positive outlook, passionate, and flexible
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports and database management that will generate qualified leads that ladder to new memberships and revenue.
- Segment lists for marketing campaign engagements based on criteria such as industry, organization type, lifecycle stage, and persona. Promote data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database
- Create, execute, and optimize marketing automation programs and lead nurturing campaigns in HubSpot.
- Work closely to optimize the bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through CRM platforms, HubSpot and the product database.
- Ensure data integrity through effective design and maintenance of HubSpot processes and collaboration with product, editorial, etc.
- Develop engaging email programs designed to deliver an excellent experience at the lead (subscriber) and free member stages of the buyer journey.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on customer segmentation to drive subscriptions and revenue.
- Manage, maintain, and improve scoring across prospects and existing customers.
- Support go-to-market efforts through campaign creation, management, and reporting.
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the marketing and sales funnel.
- Evaluate and report on the efficacy of marketing communications and contributions to revenue.
- Adhere to marketing opt-out regulations, GDPR, and unsubscribe suppression lists.
This is not your typical magazine or editorial company. We're looking for someone who wants to help reinvent publishing from the ground up; someone who recognizes the urgent need for verified but anonymous contributions to our cultural conversation and who is not afraid to think boldly.