TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers' reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We're looking for team members who are ready to join a hyper-growth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
We're looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join the growing MarComms team. If you enjoy creating campaigns that promote TaxBit, including blast campaigns, email strategy always following best practices. You'll be focused on growth, acquisition and retention of TaxBit customers. In this role you will become an expert on our different audiences, learn how they're finding us, and capture their attention through email. You'll help define CRM strategies and end-to-end campaigns in support of initiatives, align internal partners and advocate for execution of bringing TaxBit to customers both in the US and around the world.
If you're driven by data, enjoy flexing your creative muscle and interested in working at a fast-growing company - this is the role for you.
As a member of the MarComms team, you'll have a strong impact on a fast-growing team who prizes collaboration, organization, efficiency, and independence. We're looking for a confident self-starter who embraces the use and deployment of technology for continuous improvement. Ideally, you're comfortable driving projects while working with multiple teams in a start-up environment.
- Develop email campaign strategies for individual investors, enterprise businesses, and governments/regulatory bodies
- Work cross-functionally to execute strategy and write copy for email campaigns that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current customers
- Collaborate with Sales and Product teams to manage the email calendar
- Optimize campaigns through the use of enhanced segmentation and customization
- Create quarterly KPIs
- Help define the customer communication strategy and CRM roadmap to achieve ambitious acquisition, engagement and retention goals
- Track click-thru rate, conversion rate, bounce rate, and list growth
- Use metrics to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates
- Become an authority on TaxBit's customer journey, pipeline, and lifecycle; learn all about how our different audiences interact with the brand
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of experience drafting email marketing campaigns
- 2+ years working hands on with an email service provider
- Experience with SQL, scripts, a/b testing methodologies, dynamic content, and predictive models
- 3-5+ years of Email Marketing and/or CRM experience including email, push notification and other CRM channels
- Extensive experience building and executing complex Email Marketing and/or CRM campaigns
- Solid understanding of for email, email best practices & industry standards, and global compliance regulations
- Ability to assess the urgency of situations and pivot quickly when necessary
- Excellent execution and planning skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and communication skills
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: Hubspot, ON24, Salesforce, and/or Contentful
- Curiosity about or passion for crypto preferred
- Very comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally, a self-starter and a quick learner
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.