Founded in 2013, Suited Connector is a rapidly growing, industry leading, one-of-a-kind digital marketing and data solutions platform. We offer best-in-class consumer acquisition & data platforms focused on the financial services markets with deep expertise in mortgage, home services & insurances. Helping brands connect with in market, quality driven audiences while fueling multi-channel lifetime customer retention & behavioral data driven intelligence. All built on our state-of-the-art marketing technology framework. The company is led by a visionary management team with a pedigree in digital media, data intelligence and marketing technology space. Suited Connector is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices in southern California and Phoenix, AZ.
Suited Connector is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our dynamic Marketing team. The Email Marketing Strategy team in particular is critically focused on customer retention and activation with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value (CLV) for our existing subscribers.
As a member of the email team, you'll be responsible for data maturation, development and cultivating creative ways to engage our database. This roll relies heavily on analytics as well as creativity and collaboration. Working across multiple brands and verticals you will be tasked with creating, testing, and iterating on content that will inspire, engage, and delight our consumers with a world-class email experience. You can expect a ton of autonomy while working beside some of the best minds in lead marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Belong to a team responsible for a multi-million dollar marketing channel, managing complex cross-functional partnerships and mining customer date to uncover insights that drive incremental customer lifetime value
- Manage vendor relationships for all email-related tools
- Ensure utilization of technology standards and best practices monitor and evaluate new and innovative email trends and best practices
- Ensure our email marketing efforts are in compliance with brand guidelines and regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM, GDPR)
- Oversee execution of all email programs
- Leverage data points to create dynamic content
- Create and maintain dashboards for key stakeholders
- Work with Email Marketing Manager to deliver automations roadmap and timeline
- Analyze and track data to maximize the performance of email campaigns to achieve customer acquisition, conversion, and growth goals
- Segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness
- 3-5 years' experience in digital marketing, data science, management consulting, finance, and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Strong understanding of ESP's and Lead Generation marketing
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Self-starter with an ownership mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth
- Proficiency in analytical tools and basic HTML code knowledge
At Suited Connector (SuCo), we value the importance of the employee experience and strive to do our best in providing a top-notch, competitive benefits plan to all of our full-time, direct-hire employees. Take a look at this quick snapshot to get a better idea of what we can offer you when you join the SuCo family!
- Multiple health insurance plan options to fit your unique needs
- Company sponsored employee vision and dental insurance
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D policies
- Matching 401k with immediate vesting
- Generous Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 8 company paid holidays annually
- Pet insurance and gym reimbursement
- Fast paced, dynamic culture
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- And much more!
At Suited Connector, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Suited Connector is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Salary Range: $60,000 to $75,000
- Status: Full-Time Direct Hire