We are a profitable, fast growing technology company on a mission to make education accessible. Our focus is to simplify and accelerate learning and help people unlock opportunities for a better future.
Study.com helps over 30 million students and teachers each month improve grades, gain career skills and earn college credit through our video-based micro-learning platform. We’ve built our platform from the ground up, leveraging data and technology to make the entire learning process simple and engaging.
As a fast growing, independent company, our employees have a direct impact on company direction and results. We are looking for passionate, talented individuals to join our team, so we can have an even bigger impact towards our mission.
We are located in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. We only hire top talent, so those who pass our rigorous interview process will find themselves as part of one of the brightest and most innovative teams in Silicon Valley.
We have a culture of social responsibility. As we continue to generate profits, we give back to the community through our Working Scholars scholarship program that helps hundreds of low-income workers in the Bay Area earn a bachelor’s degree at no cost and achieve economic and career mobility. We also donate to charitable organizations that help provide open access to information and education throughout the poorest regions of the world.
Study.com was recently ranked as an Inc. Best Place to Work! Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Growth Email Marketing Manager Position
Study.com is looking for a Growth Email Marketing Manager to support with strategic execution of growth marketing channels to develop new revenue streams and increase average revenue per member. With an inbound traffic flow of 40M+ across diverse segments this role will have the opportunity to play a critical role in standing up and growing new communication touch points that will drive customer acquisition and extend a customer's LTV.
This role will have the opportunity to nurture the high-volume traffic Study.com receives and accelerate new membership growth. Additionally, as a member of the Growth team, this role will be exposed to all types of traffic (organic, paid, and owned) and will have the opportunity to support and build expertise across omni-channel efforts.
- Create a segment roadmap in collaboration with growth and product teams with the goal of driving new membership, increased conversion, and improved engagement
- Own the hands-on execution of all email and in-app lifecycle marketing campaigns (building & sending emails, pulling audience segments, a/b testing & reporting)
- Develop customer targeting, segmentation, and communication strategies to maximize the conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV/CAC
- Lead marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve conversion rate, retention, and member loyalty
- Provide on-going reporting, campaign insights and revenue pacing to stakeholders
- 3-5+ years of experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel roadmaps
- Experience working in a strong metrics driven culture to measure the channel impacts
- Hands on experience with email, SMS, in-app, and lifecycle management tools
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Excel, A/B testing, experiment design, campaign analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work in a small team environment
Other Possible Titles:
- Lifecycle Growth Manager
- Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Growth Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- Demand Generation Manager
Why work for Study.com?
- Help make education accessible to people who need it
- Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
- Join a profitable and financially stable company
- Help guide company decisions and direction
- See results of your work in days, not years
- Have your work impact 30+ million students and teachers each month
- Work with other talented and passionate team members
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- 20 days of flexible paid time off annually (increases to 30 days over 5 years)
- Additional 10 paid holidays annually
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Fully subsidized Caltrain pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Company sponsored gym memberships
- Happy hours and many fun company events to celebrate accomplishments
Study.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Study.com complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Additionally, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with applicable state and local laws.