Stand Together is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager who is passionate about digital trends and driving results. This person will be responsible for strategizing clients’ email programs and working to perfect mass email marketing operations, all while driving the long-term vision of the partner organizations that we support. Responsibilities include raising email performance metrics, driving conversions and leads, and retaining leads.
The Email Marketing Manager will strategize and execute on the deployment of email campaigns, ensuring email communications align with best practices, follow CAN-SPAM laws, and integrate with data management tools. The Email Team manages 10+ accounts, and the Email Manager will own the email strategy and execution for several priority accounts.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Serve as day-to-day contact and strategy lead for multiple clients, including political advocacy groups, K-12 curriculum providers, and nonprofits.
- Work closely with clients and the Email Team to develop strategy, direct deployments, and report on results.
- Work with internal and external teams to maintain the health and accuracy of contact records.
- Design A/B tests to improve email performance metrics.
- Collaborate with internal writing and creative teams to encourage the development of email copy that follows a planned strategy and meets industry recommendations.
- Ensure industry best practices and legal requirements are followed on every send.
- Implement email automation and workflow across all Email teams.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding KPI goals [deliverability, inbox placement, open rates, click-through-rates] for all campaigns and domains.
- Define and manage the implementation of an SMS text messaging program.
- Monitor email deployments and troubleshoot issues with support staff
Knowledge And Skills You Bring To The Organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Email marketing
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM, or equivalent database
- Proficient in Marketing Cloud, WhatCounts, or equivalent ESP
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Reliable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve with local resources
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- Bilingual (Spanish + English)
- Experience managing a team or coaching other team members
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference.
Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.