Spot AI is upending the $30 billion video surveillance market and modernizing how businesses use video footage to get visibility into their operations, to train workers, and to ensure the safety of their teams.
Spot has built a Security Camera System purpose-built for Video Intelligence. With our plug-and-play product, customers can modernize their video surveillance in just 10 minutes -- without changing their existing camera or networking infrastructure. With Spot’s YouTube-like dashboard, customers can instantly access all their cameras across locations with powerful features to see, search and share their video footage in real time. We’re converting weekly users of video to daily users of video.
Spot AI was founded in 2018 by engineers from Stanford University and Cisco Meraki and backed by leading venture capital investors in Silicon Valley. Spot has been growing rapidly since our first customer sale in February 2020, and today we work with industry leaders like SpaceX.
- Spot is rapidly expanding our product capabilities as we help businesses use an entirely new datastream (video) to make better decisions. In the process, we’re offering something very unique to customers looking to modernize their video surveillance. Leveraging our value proposition to engage customers across the buyer’s journey is key to our growth.
- We’re looking for someone to join our founding marketing team to take ownership of our email marketing efforts and help define the growth trajectory of the company.
- You’ll report to the Co-founder and VP of Growth and work cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success.
- You’ll deeply understand our ICP and personas to develop and execute multi-channel growth strategies for all stages of the buying journey that includes top-of-funnel programs to driving awareness with customers, middle-of-funnel programs to tap into the interest of customers considering options, and bottom-funnel programs to generate qualified opportunities for our sales team.
- You’ll analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations. You’ll connect the data to customer insights and rapidly iterate on strategy.
- You’ll build and refine marketing attribution models and continually analyze effectiveness of channels to figure out which efforts to scale or adjust.
What Excites You
- All aspects of email marketing - from high-level strategy down to building lists and implementing a system
- Accelerating your career in demand generation / growth by working at a startup in hypergrowth and taking on challenges in new areas
- Being in a pivotal role in an early stage company that allows you to define the growth trajectory of the company.
- The idea that the businesses customers buy new software has changed significantly in the last two years. And then finding creative ways to engage with customers that push the boundaries of traditional B2B marketing, with ample budgets.
- Being accountable to REVENUE results, not leads.
- Being in a high velocity work environment with a constant stream of new customers and new data.
What Excites Us
- 2+ years of managing high volume Email Marketing campaigns to drive sales-ready leads hitting growth targets.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyze data, and take data-informed decisions
- Deep understanding of the sales cycle, funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity.
- A hacker’s mentality and obsession with finding new ways to reach customers. You’ve learnt the rules but you also know how to think outside the box.
- Excellent communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, ability to learn, a can-do attitude and a strong sense of accountability
- Undergraduate degree; quantitative background is a plus
Create Value: (1) Work backwards from the customer’s goals (2) Keep it simple (3) Be curious
Make Decisions: (1) Bias towards action (2) Focus on getting it right, not on being right (3) Bet on the long term
Work with Others: (1) Own your outcomes (2) Help your team (3) Communicate openly and deliberately
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + startup equity
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K with Employer Match
- 14 Weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Remote flexibility
- Work from home stipend to set-up home office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.