Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
Summary: As an Email Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for planning, developing and executing our overall email marketing strategy for Spencer's and Spirit Halloween brands. This position will manage objectives that enhance the brands and deepen the relationship with existing clients and customers all driving the improvement of Marketing KPI's and overall site sales, margin and conversion.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and campaigns that succeed through email.
- Determine email marketing KPIs and create strategic plans to accomplish determined goals.
- Develop and manage strategy to drive continued efficiencies and demand through marketing, re engagement, transactional and other automated email campaigns.
- Help coordinate the creation and deployment of all email campaigns.
- Review and interpret data, in conjunction with the Analytics Manager, to improve email performance through list segmentation, campaigns and lead generation strategies.
- Manage email marketing budget, send pacing, and campaign launches.
- Work with creative team to implement design best practices for desktop and mobile.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Oversee lead generation and list building through site popups.
- Manage any external agencies relating to customer loyalty, retention and email.
- Identify strategic partnerships and emerging technologies that enhance and improve existing customer loyalty and conversion.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with an email platform similar but not limited to Listrak, MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, etc.
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. This includes Microsoft programs such as Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with web analytics tools (Omniture, CoreMetrics, Visual Sciences, HTML, and Social Media).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as team member.
- Background working with a CRM is a plus.