Speechify is the easiest way to listen to the world’s information. Articles on the web, documents in the cloud, books on your phone—we absorb the world’s content and help our members listen to it on the go, at their own speed, with tools that make learning easier, deeper, and faster.
Or, put another way: what Spotify has done for audio entertainment we’re doing for audio information. And whatever we’re doing seems to be working: we’re #1 in our category, profitable, and have hockey-stick growth.
The email marketing manager will work hand in hand with our Head of Growth, creative and product teams to develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns across email, SMS, push and other digital messaging channels to optimize the customer's path to purchase and deepen our relationship with the customer post-purchase. Responsible for sending customer-facing messaging, you will work closely with a number of cross-functional teams.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Run day-to-day operations of our CRM program, including email, push, SMS and other digital messaging channels
- Strategic and editorial planning of the email calendar
- Lead briefing and approval process for emails
- Increase the richness of our customer profiles, driving purchase frequency and customer LTV
- Develop & execute testing strategies to increase customer engagement
To succeed here, you’ll need:
- 3-5+ years experience in an email or CRM marketing role for a technology or e-commerce company
- Knowledge of current CRM trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional copywriting, proof-reading and communication skills
- A fast-growing environment where you can help shape the culture
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and hustle
- A hands-off approach so you can focus and do your best work
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A competitive salary, a collegiate atmosphere, and a commitment to building a great asynchronous culture
Think you’re suited for this job? Tell us about yourself, why you're interested in the role, and include links to your portfolio and LinkedIn.
Not looking but know someone ideal for the role? Refer them! We’ll send you (really good) chocolate if we make the hire.