Snaps is the leader in connecting global brands and consumers in AI-powered automated conversations. Our award-winning technology helps executives across customer experience, marketing, e-commerce and product teams create, automate and optimize experiences that their customers will love in channels like iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, webchat, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, SMS, Google My Business, and more.
The world’s top brands, including Michael Kors, Nike, Tiffany & Co., Live Nation, AirBnB, Uber, Lane Bryant and more leverage Snaps’ products to acquire new customers and increase lifetime value through marketing and customer experience automation.
The future is conversational. Snaps is your partner.
The Email Marketing Manager for Demand will develop effective email marketing programs to win new business among prospects. They will track and measure all campaign activities to optimize and drive improved performance.
The best candidate for this position brings a strategic orientation to demand generation, and designs campaigns that map to buyer pain points, and consider market and competitive forces. They have strong capabilities in marketing campaign planning, content strategy, storytelling, and managing/evaluating creative to support demand generation and retention efforts. The success of this role will be measured by the number of successful lead conversions.
There may be an opportunity for a full-time hire at the completion of this contract.
- Develop email marketing strategy and drive day-to-day management and execution of go-to-market, nurture and upsell email campaigns that speak to prospect and customer pain points — resulting in MQL acceleration, pipeline creation, closed won business and happy clients
- Create and manage automations and journeys within our CRM platform
- Work across functions to support ABM, webinar promotion, events and co-marketing email campaigns
- Own email strategy & production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of email campaigns
- Collaborate with product marketing and other internal subject matter experts to understand go-to-market for Snaps' solutions
- Monitor and proactively address negative indicators, such as high unsubscribe rates, spam complaint rates, deliverability issues
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel
- Support the development of user segmentation to create a dynamic, segmentation-based lifecycle program
- Demonstrated experience planning, executing, and measuring effective email nurture programs that map to buyer pain points
- Strong performance history - generating lead conversions from marketing email
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing roles, with 3-5 years in digital demand generation
- Expert-level user of digital marketing toolset, including Marketo and Salesforce; Marketo certification a plus
- Command of marketing strategy fundamentals including buyer personas, buying journey, competitive positioning, and funnel stages
- Excellent writing skills, storytelling in weekend language
Experience in e-commerce a significant plus