EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER, CORPORATE
Status: Full Time
Starting Wage: DOE
Location: Austin, TX
We Are On A Mission
We believe in the transformative power of real food, the way it makes us feel and how it impacts the world we live in. We empower busy people to eat clean without compromise because you shouldn’t have to choose between health, convenience, & amazing tasting food. We make a healthy lifestyle easy. Our chefs and dietitians reimagine comfort food and then create those favorite dishes with a healthy twist.
At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food! Being a part of Snap Nation means that you are a critical part of us realizing our goals and will play an integral role in helping to shape our business. We believe in the transformative power of people, the value of diversity and the importance of inclusion.
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for developing email strategy and execution of Snap Kitchen’s digital outreach and marketing efforts. The majority of your time will be spent supporting our efforts around email, SMS, and marketing automation; however, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to all of our other marketing channels, as well as develop your analytical skills. This individual will conduct research, analysis, channel performance, assist with email designs, the development of marketing plans and cross-functional project management. If you’re a self-starter who loves to learn and is passionate about email marketing, you could be the right fit!
What you will do…
- Manage all email program activities, coordinate the cross-functional collaboration and execution of the email/SMS/Push notification and overarching marketing content calendar
- Grow customer base by developing and implementing compelling email marketing campaigns
- Implement triggered journeys ensuring seamless execution across touch points
- Manage all marketing and transactional messaging across email and SMS
- Develop and manage daily and triggered email marketing campaigns from end-to-end, including concept development and content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and optimization
- Report on and learn from email performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure campaigns are meeting customer engagement metrics and revenue goals and developing new ideas for testing and improvement across creative concepts, audience targeting and A/B testing
- Monitor and understand current industry data and email trends and best practices. Implement improvements to email processes, design, templates, and functionality to drive results
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to execute email marketing from concept to development
- Share thought leadership ensuring marketing, communication and business priorities are being advanced
- Engage with business leaders to identify gaps in messaging and consistency
- Recommend strategic adjustments based on program effectiveness, customer feedback, anticipated direction, and identified challenges and trends
- Identify new content partnerships, measure performance, and manage agency/vendors relationships
- Work closely with marketing, nutrition, and culinary teams to ensure consistent alignment
- Must be informed on treatment of technological/platform development, testing, management, and email strategy enhancement
Who you are…
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce or digital marketing. Preferably in health/wellness/CPG
- 2+ years direct email marketing experience, including strategy, implementation, analytics and reporting
- BA/BS required.
- Copywriting skills are required
- A go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities
- Master of project management
- Utilizes insights to recommend and implement task management and deliver improvements
- Experienced in migrating to a new email service provider, ensuring seamless integration through coordination with internal and external team
- Technological acumen, knowledge of HTML/CSS and comfortable with data. Strongly preferred
- Knowledge of email and best practices and ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly
- Relentless attention to detail, strong organization skills, cross-functional project management experience, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
The Finer Print
- Who you report to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Status: Full Time, Exempt
- Location: Austin, TX
NOTE: Snap Kitchen is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that Snap Kitchen equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.