The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and supporting day to day Salesforce Marketing Cloud customer-focused email marketing. In this role, you will develop and manage the strategy and content for our email campaigns. You will work closely with the Planning, Programming, Merchandizing, IT, and Creative teams to accomplish this. Another focus of this role is to optimize our email segmentation to ensure our customers are receiving relevant communications.
A good fit for this role would be someone proactive, takes the initiative, and likes to look for efficiencies in their daily work. Someone who is a quick learner is flexible and works well in a changing environment would do well in this role. This position is in our Corporate Headquarters in Eden Prairie and is not a remote position.
Fun Team and Great Benefits!
- Health Care Benefits (including dental and vision)
- Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k)
- Paid Vacation
- And more!
Our flagship network, ShopHQ, is a multiplatform interactive television network offering a balanced assortment of proprietary, exclusive, and name brands to consumers in an engaging and informative shopping environment via television, online and mobile. ShopHQ reaches more than 87 million television homes with unique storytelling & entertaining content.
- Build, test and deploy marketing and email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content across different Marketing Cloud Studios
- Manage email campaigns as the business owner and subject matter expert
- Develop daily email content strategy incorporating on-air programming, merchandising assortment, marketing priorities, analytics, etc.
- Build creative briefs for email designers specifying URLs, image direction and marketing messaging
- Analyze campaign performance using Power BI and Google Analytics to evaluate success metrics and develop action plans for future campaigns
- Actively collaborate with Merchandising and Marketing teams to create consistent messaging across platforms
Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High attention to detail to successfully handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a broad team, developing strong relationships across departments
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Email Studio, Automation Studio & Journey Builder
- Email Studio Skills
- Content builder
- Dynamic content blocks
- All subscribers list
- Types of Data extension (Data extension, Filtered DE, Salesforce DE, Synchronized DE)