At Shipt, we are transforming the grocery shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.We are searching for an experienced marketer to manage our seasonal and promotional marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate has an uncanny sense for strong subject lines, a collaborative creative spirit and keen eye for design, and a penchant for pivot tables and data analysis (we know you’re out there and we want you!)
- Drive orders and engagement through email, push and direct mail campaigns.
- Support the Senior Retention Marketing Manager in developing an email calendar that aligns with our organizational strategy.
- Craft precise project briefs that clearly communicate a strategic vision, including segmentation, test plans, copy direction and visual inspiration.
- Report on campaign results to the team, including recommendations for future campaigns.
Minimum Requirements: (
- 5+ years experience planning, executing, and analyzing email marketing campaigns.
- Skilled at crafting strategic communications, delivering the right message at the right time
- Thinks strategically and holistically before diving in and managing the details
- Takes a consumer-centric approach to marketing that balances insights and evidence/data
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a culture of experimentation, yet values the need to organize and plan
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively
- Entrepreneurial mindset, and loves to think outside the box
Nice to haves
- Experience managing campaigns for eCommerce or CPG brands
- Experience across multiple channels, including push notifications, in-app messaging, direct mail and SMS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.