We're Shinesty, the most irreverent, and one the fastest growing brands on Earth. We aren't for everyone, so those without a sense of humor need not apply.
We're hiring a creative, analytical, and strategic Director of Retention Marketing to be directly accountable for increasing the velocity and quantity of returning customers, and ultimately LTV. This role will directly oversee retention for both our subscription and ecommerce lines of business, across all CRM programs, product lines, and channels. This role reports directly to the CMO.
If you aren't willing or excited to get your hands dirty in this function, and work toward building a team over time, than this job probably isn't right for you. Here's what you'll be responsible for day-to-day
- Lead all retention channels, programs and strategies to continuously improve LTV and repeat rates, all while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Oversee all retention-specific metrics (LTV, churn, ASP, repeat rate, etc.). Identify issues and opportunities, and react accordingly.
- Create and test new strategies to improve LTV as evidenced by cohort sales and repeat rates -> must be in the know on what's working at-large and consistently champion new and innovative shiz.
- Execute email and SMS campaign calendars, including all segmentation and deployments
- Own all triggered email and SMS automations and flows while continuously improving content, logic, personalization and overall performance.
- Own all subscription churn-reduction activities around cancellation, card updaters, winback, loyalty, surprise and delight, etc. AND develop new strategies to reduce churn
- Scale existing success on email and SMS by growing the lists, retaining subscribers for longer, and executing excellent segmentation and personalization strategies
- Work alongside merchandising, product development, in-house creative, digital product, acquisition, finance/forecasting, and other teams to achieve retention-specific objectives
- Your work ethic and smarts regularly generate extraordinary results
- You've been a manager or director in a D2C marketing function, ideally CRM-specific
- You manage projects and cross functional teams with ease
- You're experienced in crafting, executing and analyzing structured AB tests and calendars
- You know Klaviyo, SendGrid, and Wunderkind/BounceX, or similar ESPs, like the back of your hand
- You know Looker, Heap, and Google Analytics, or similar BI & Web Analytics platforms, like a data ninja
- You are willing to be both a leader on the team, and also get hands dirty to execute daily responsibilities
- Generous equity stake in Shinesty
- Profit sharing
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision insurance
- Fully Remote or Relocation Provided (to Denver/Boulder)
- Dog friendly office
- Flexible working hours, just get your stuff done and generate results.