We are currently seeking a talented Email Marketing Manager to join the Demand Generation team of our Marketing department.
As our Email Marketing Manager you will help create nurture tracks, from the moment a user lands on our site, that provide incremental value and drive new leads and our existing database towards a sale in a way that feels authentic and still converts. You will be directly responsible for choosing the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time.
In this role, you will:
- Manage various nurture campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Work with team lead to segment contacts based on behaviors like demographics, past email engagement and website interactions.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work with in-bound marketing team to grow our contact database organically.
- Ensure contact database remains clean and GDPR compliant.
- Set up A/B tests and experiments to improve nurture campaigns and landing page conversion.
- BS/BA in a related field
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Nurture Marketing, Marketing Automation, or Email Marketing
- Excellent writer and communicator in English. German is a plus.
- Proficient using HubSpot and marketing automation technology
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Ability to autonomously handle projects & communications with various stakeholders
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
Great to have
- Expertise in chatbot marketing and/or conversation architecture
- Experience in conversion rate optimization, running A/B tests and experiments
- A deep understanding of GDPR compliance
- Previous experience in an eCommerce context, ideally involving Amazon
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, quickly-growing company & marketing team
- High level of responsibility and tons of space to develop your skills
- Competitive compensation package and transparent career paths
- Dedicated self-improvement budget & holidays
- Flexible office hours and the ability to work remotely
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Participation in our all-expenses-paid annual company trip
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Corporate benefits at over 800+ brands
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. Our benefits are real & we live by our values day by day!
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a quickly-growing, funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write.
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.
What have you done before? What motivates you? Why is Sellics the best place for you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!