*Up to $10,000 Signing Bonus Available for certain qualified candidates*
Scrubs & Beyond is the #1 medical apparel retailer in the U.S. with 115 stores in 31 states and one of the largest ecommerce businesses in the industry. We deliver the freshest assortment of premium scrubs via exceptional service and omnichannel experiences. With a strategic focus on digital innovation, we intend to transform our business and the customer shopping experience.
Privately held, S&B opened its first store in 2000 and operates under the Scrubs & Beyond, Uniform City and Life Uniform banners. In addition to consumer retail, S&B is the exclusive provider of medical apparel to 45 hospitals and 44,000 employees in seven states.
Overview of the Position
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Email Marketing Manager to join our innovative, growing Digital Marketing team. As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing our email and text strategy including target selection, performance forecasting, content personalization, multivariate testing, and cadence optimization. As customer and prospect relationships are an extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
Our ideal candidate has solid, hands-on experience managing personalized 1:1 program, segmenting and modeling data, and presenting campaign results and uses this expertise to increase engagement and enhance customer loyalty.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Job Duties
- Manage email marketing strategies and associated promotions to maximize acquisition, engagement, conversion, and loyalty
- Lead omnichannel efforts to deliver the best message to the right target at the best time via 1:1 call center and digital channels
- Segment and model journeys that deliver personalized communications based on lifecycle segmentation, behavioral and transactional triggers, product launches and promotional calendars
- Create campaign briefs with marketing objectives, copy recommendations and design guidance for our creative team
- Administer tagging and offer codes across channels
- Supervise list governance to ensure optimal performance and to maintain compliance
- Oversee subject line, content, and CTA testing
- Forecast campaign initiatives including deliverability, engagement, ROAS and post-click activity
- Intellectual horsepower/curiosity (critical thinker, highly analytical, can connect the dots).
- Innovative; creative thinking (inquisitive, wonders for creative solutions).
- Listening skills (listen first, then respond; probes for understanding).
- Organized and attention to detail approach (executes with excellence).
- Highly resourceful (stretches people and money; treats resources as her/his own).
- Prompt decision-making (getting things done with speed).
- Discernment (objective, quickly separates wheat from chaff).
- Business acumen (connects commercial implications with financial decisions).
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience in an Email Marketing Manager role, preferably in an agency or large organization
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar platform
- Experience with Google Analytics (mobile and desktop), Microsoft Office/Google products, such as spreadsheets, documents, and presentation slides
- Strong ability to multitask projects on tight deadlines with a cross-functional team
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong, independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Scrubs & Beyond is deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. We recruit, hire, train, compensate and promote without regard to individual characteristics.