Email Marketing Manager
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
4 years of experience
40 hours per week
The primary role of the Email Marketing Manager is to assist in driving traffic, leads, and ecommerce sales for our company’s brand websites. They will work cross-functionally to determine appropriate content, target audience and success metrics for each campaign across brands. The Email Marketing Manager will help develop email strategies and email communications to deliver best in class engagement to prospective and current customers.
- Manage email campaigns on the Emarsys platform to include; setup, testing, deployment, trouble-shooting, and reporting
- Leverages analysis of campaign performance and makes use of customer data to inform future campaign requirements and improvements
- Build and manage automations and drip campaigns inside the Emarsys email platform
- Consistently improve deliverability, in-boxing, email open, and click rates
- A/B testing email subject lines and creative
- Create and manage an annual email marketing campaign calendar Identify email marketing gaps, and develop emails to address the gaps and improve email performance
- Leverage demographic, behavioral and purchase information and develop targeted and segmented campaign
- Develop plan to address email hygiene and email change of address on go forward basis
- Participate in weekly marketing initiatives and project meetings
- Leverage Emarsys platform and develop CRM ads for retargeting customers
- Develop email communication strategies to target retail store customers and customers around retail stores
- Work on any exports/feeds from Email/CRM system for other marketing uses
- Assist in retail and omni channel marketing planning, communication, execution and reporting
Note: **Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- 4+ years experience in email marketing strategies and tactics.
- 2+ years experience in email marketing specifically for eCommerce
- Advanced capabilities with Emarsys or other top ESP marketing suites
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Proven track record of meeting email marketing performance goals
- Experience in developing, testing, deploying email campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
575 West Street