We are an established e-commerce apparel brand running on Shopify looking to seeking a highly qualified Klaviyo performance marketer to oversee our email & SMS marketing department.
Our Headquarters is located in Hoboken, NJ.
So, what will you be doing?
- Flow performance and set up
- Implement our campaign launches
- Identify new growth opportunities
- Customer list audit (we have 6 years of customer data)
- Review year over year stats
- Direct graphic designer and copywriter to always be optimizing and creating new flows
- Increase YoY email revenue and quality list growth
- Provide strategic direction and technical implementation
- Regular reporting
- Fresh, big ideas to improve performance
- Deep understanding on Klaviyo is required
- 3-5 years in email marketing at large brand or agency
- Ability to integrate into our marketing team by joining our regular calls with email analytics, graphic design, copywriter teams
- Provide higher level direction to our marketing team, work with our analytics manager to build weekly performance reports.
- Looking for a long term, exciting opportunity
- This person will be required to come into the downtown Hoboken, NJ office three times a week.
What we bring to the table
- Competitive compensation package
- Beneﬁts, including: ﬂexible vacation, health care, dental, vision, 401K
- A fast-paced, but casual and fun work environment with a group of smart, determined, cool-as-hell people
- You’ll be an important member of a growing creative team
- Autonomy. If you want to do something fun, do it.
- We have a TMNT arcade game, sometimes we watch stuff like Star Wars or The Sandlot while we work, and we have a lifetime supply of Big League Chew in the office
There’s a serious demand for fun clothing based on sports and pop culture. The issue is that most of the apparel in this realm is unlicensed, leading to low production quality. RSVLTS, founded in Hoboken, New Jersey, turned a crushing cease and desist from a major movie studio into a licensing partnership. That one partnership was then spun into partnerships with all major movie studios, the WWE, MLBPA, Bob Ross Estate, and more. If you can think of it, we probably have it. Combining officially licensed designs with high-quality clothing, we’ve created a uniquely rad concept that our rabid, growing fanbase can’t buy up fast enough. And we’re named after Teddy Roosevelt, which is pretty badass.