Who is Roadpass Digital:
Roadpass Digital is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. Through our brands, Roadpass Digital is focused on making it easier to experience, own, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Learn about our family of brands: Campendium, OvernightRVParking, Roadtrippers, RVillage, and Togo RV at Roadpass.com.
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our team!
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and executing lifecycle and marketing email communications for Roadtrippers, RVillage, Togo RV, and Campendium. This role includes complete ownership and operation of our emerging email programs from strategy to scheduling and deployment. This role reports to the Director, Marketing & Communications.
Where You're Located:
Candidates for this role will be based in the United States and can work remotely or in our Chicago or Cincinnati office.
- Create, manage, and experiment with new email channel opportunities to increase user engagement and subscription conversion.
- Manage email marketing automations, including optimization and creation of customer journeys.
- Maintain a deep understanding of email fundamentals including reputation management, evolving industry-standard metric/measurements, regulatory compliance, deliverability dynamics, and important technology trends.
- Analyze data to monitor email performance, uncover areas for improvement, and regularly report on performance to stakeholders.
- Continuously improve internal email processes by maximizing content, segmentation, automations, tracking, and template development with various cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate and provide support to the editorial team for our widely recognized content newsletters.
- Develop and improve email-based customer conversion funnels with an emphasis on ongoing performance optimization.
- Apply an always-testing methodology to email, utilize A/B and multivariate tests to optimize performance of all email to program, marketing, and business goals.
- Build and maintain a master email communications calendar.
- Manage the preparation of our email operations for a migration from multiple email service provider platforms to a consolidated omni-channel system.
What You’ve Done Before:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in email marketing, including start-up or growth marketing roles
- Deep personal or professional experience in outdoor recreation, RV lifestyle, and camping culture
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience running complex email campaigns and automations in platforms like Hubspot, Mailchimp, Sailthru, and Braze (experience with HTML & CSS is preferred)
- Experience in an all Mac, Google-Suite, and Slack remote-based marketing environment
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional product and content teams, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience writing content and promotional email copy, including an exceptional eye for grammar and spelling
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision of day-to-day tasks
Why you should join our team:
- Flexible Workplace:While our headquarters are in Cincinnati and Chicago, our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our employees to define their own blend of work-life balance.
- Office Perks:Employees that work out of one of our main offices enjoy beverages, snacks, lunches and happy hour benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation & Extensive Holiday Schedule:We believe this is a partnership and we trust our employees to build their own time-off schedule and encourage our teams to take time for their well-being.
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture:Our employees work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product.
- Growth Opportunity: Through hands-on learning and development, the opportunities are endless.
- Focus on Well-Being: We pride ourselves on offering numerous benefit options to best fit the needs of our employees and their families, including domestic partners. Benefits include medical (PPO & HDHP-HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefit, discount programs, life & disability insurance and accident insurance. We also offer a 401k program with company match and paid parental leave.
- Live your Passion:We believe in living our mission and vision, as a member of our team our employees enjoy a lifetime subscription to Roadpass! In addition to our Work-Detoured benefit which encourages and reimburses our team to live our brand by enjoying the outdoors.
The Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and high-performing workplace culture. We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.