The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of all email strategy, execution, and technical operations. They will build scalable email marketing processes, focused on delivering a highly personalized customer experience, while keeping email production efficiency top-of-mind. This role will also partner with stakeholders from across the growth organization to establish an email calendar and roadmap that delivers on our business goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, coordinate and execute email experiences that drive conversion, retention, upsell, and reactivation.
- Partner closely with insights & data science teams to analyze customer behavior, leverage those insights to identify customer segments for use in email marketing automation
- Drive ongoing optimization through comprehensive A/B testing strategy, including developing best practices playbook and socializing learnings across the team
- Be obsessed with our email experience, always uncovering new opportunities for improvements, and being the internal expert on all things email.
- Manage our in-house email production coordinator, responsible for all HTML email development, towards thoughtful use of templates and internal process updates in order to drive efficiency.
- Craft insights-driven briefs that inspire our creative team to develop email communications that further our customer’s relationship with Ritual and deliver on our business objectives.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience with Email marketing and CRM systems (experience with Iterable preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with Excel and other data analysis tools (we use Looker)
- Exceptional teammate who establishes positive working relationships
- Endlessly curious, eager for knowledge and likes to inquire, research and ask questions
Nice to Haves:
- E-commerce/D2C knowledge
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment
- Experience with Iterable, our current ESP
- Experience with Segment, our current CDP
- Prior experience coding HTML emails
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Equity participation
● 401k Match - Up to 4%
● Free Ritual products
● Unlimited PTO - 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” - Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.