Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable.
We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
Ribbon is looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to support in all aspects of our email and lifecycle strategy. As a member of the Marketing team, and reporting into the Director, Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for executing campaigns across email and SMS. with a focus on activation and retention. You are passionate about marketing, tech, and real estate, and are excited to contribute to a high-growth startup.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Help manage Ribbon’s CRM channels including email and SMS
- Develop messaging, content, segmentation, and test roadmaps of marketing and onboarding campaigns
- Design, build, and track complex CRM journeys, triggers, and automations to drive conversion and engagement
- Monitor campaign results to report on progress and opportunities
- Suggest and drive new initiatives to improve customer onboarding, conversion, and lifetime value
- Partner cross functionally with go-to-market, sales, product, analytics, and design to identify strategic initiatives that drive operational scale and efficiency
- Leverage data to understand our email subscriber base and to inform our continual evolution of the program
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of CRM experience gained in a high growth B2B/B2B2C company
- Strong working knowledge of at least one enterprise-level ESP/automation platform
- Proven track record of developing audience segments, campaigns, and creative optimized through KPI tracking
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM regulations
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and coding
- Hubspot and/or Salesforce/Pardot Experience
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Experience with people management
- A great communicator and cross-functional collaborator
- Experience with responsive email frameworks
- Detail-oriented – you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others don’t
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.