Recruitics is a data-centric recruitment marketing agency that makes it easy for the world’s leading brands to attract and hire great talent. The company revolutionized recruitment advertising in 2012 with the introduction of the world’s first recruitment marketing analytics and optimization platform. This innovative platform now powers Recruitics’ industry-leading suite of talent attraction solutions which include programmatic job ad advertising, targeted advertising, brand awareness, and candidate sourcing and engagement.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining our overall email marketing strategy. You will be responsible for managing the strategy to achieve business goals across multiple brands and platforms.
You will be a member of a talented marketing team and have access to cutting edge marketing technology. This role will highly collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Identify target audiences and grow our email contact lists
- Contact list management and data mining
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Design, implement and manage sales enabled workflows
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly and best practice email templates
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication
- Manage email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Manage and maintain email deliverability
- Report on sales revenue and leads generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow brand guidelines and best practices
- 2+ Years of proven work experience as a B2B email marketer actively managing large volume lists and deliverability in platform
- Experienced with systems & platform management with tools such as OutReach, Salesloft, Pardot, Hubspot, Active Campaign or similar
- Experienced with complex demand generation workflows
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Strong skills with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
Recruitics Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company for Diversity 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Leadership 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company for Women 2019
- Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/recruitics
The Fine Print
Must be at least 18 years old. Recruitics is a drug-free workplace. Recruitics is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At Recruitics, we offer competitive compensation and benefits, a fun work environment, and opportunities for career growth. As a part of the team, you'll work with a close-knit group producing groundbreaking technologies being applied at scale.
We like to keep a casual working environment, and are often seen wearing our Recruitics themed shirts. In addition to our philanthropic efforts, we sponsor various company events throughout the year, and support health & wellness initiatives. We are a collaborative group, and we’re dedicated to making sure Recruitics stays an epic place to work.