Puffy is one of America’s fastest-growing e-commerce retailers. Our award-winning mattresses are developed with unrivaled attention to detail and are loved by millions of sleepers in America and Canada.
Since entering the bed-in-a-box market in 2016, we have experienced consistent and considerable year-on-year growth. Driven by a mission to make optimal sleep health a priority for all, we’ve made headlines on Entrepreneur.com and TechCompanyNews, to name a few. Puffy’s product range now extends to the entire bedroom, including pillows, bedding, and bedroom accessories.
For more information about Puffy, visit https://puffy.com.
Puffy is looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our team in Dubai! As an Email Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring that the business goals are met and will be working with the latest marketing technology in collaboration with other teams within our Digital Marketing Department.
Develop Contact Strategies
- Strategically contact consumers, reaching out to specific subsets based on Puffy’s targeted audience, and identify email best practices and email calendars based on effective campaign timing.
- Design contact methods that not only target the appropriate consumers but also develop audience bases that are optimized for retention.
Planning and Reporting
- Work alongside the content team and digital marketing team to plan and strategize for campaigns, flows, and email campaign A/B tests
- Create monthly reports and present to the team interesting and useful data from the previous month as well as the plan for the upcoming month
- Implement email marketing campaigns, oversee all aspects of the campaigns from design to writing to marketing to technical development.
- Ensure that all campaigns are aligned with the company’s overall strategy, branding, and marketing and sales goals.
- Confirm that the campaigns are accessible and functional on both desktop and mobile devices.
- SMS Marketing campaigns
- Manage email lists for the campaigns and create an ongoing schedule of content.
- Identify and address any technical issues with the campaign, perform regular maintenance/list cleaning (suppressing or deleting unengaged profiles)
- Throughout the campaign, monitor performance and make adjustments accordingly.
- Manage email scheduling on our platform Klaviyo
- Monitor email flows’ performance and optimize/enhance the flows in order to generate an increase in revenue
- Assess email flows and be able to suggest new/potential revenue-generating flows
- Work alongside the QA team to continuously audit and update the email flows on a regular basis
Generate and Analyze Data
- After each email marketing campaign, generate and analyze data from the campaign in order to identify strengths and weaknesses. Use assessment in order to better optimize future email marketing campaigns.
- Be able to flag any dips in performance throughout all metrics
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 5 years of email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- General UX/UI knowledge needed
- Proficient in using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
PUFFY PERKS AND BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Competitive salary package and performance-based bonus scheme
- People. Work with talented, committed, and supportive teammates
- Great opportunities to grow. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Location. Work in the business hub of the Middle East, one of the world’s greatest cities
Job Type: Full-time, Office-based