Since 2005, Prosper has helped advance financial well-being for our users! With over 1 million users gaining access to $18 billion in loans, Prosper is the first peer-to-peer marketplace lender in US. It is built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those who have money to invest. We are believers of advancing financial well-being and are passionate about offering our customers a portfolio of products from HELOC to Personal Loans and Credit Card. Our diverse culture rewards accountability and cross functional teamwork because we believe that this this enables the kind of innovative thinking that will accelerate our mission.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere. It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission and core values. Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all!
Accountability at all levels drives results
Collaboration creates better solutions
Excellence leads to longevity
Diversity fuels our innovation
Simplicity guides our user experience
Integrity defines all our relationships
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, executing and optimizing email campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate has a data-driven analytical mindset, a passionate interest for understanding the user journey, hands-on experience with email marketing and loves A/B testing. We are looking for a growth-mindset candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple campaigns/projects with various stakeholders including external vendors and lead projects from start to end.
Problems You Will Solve
- Own, develop and implement new marketing campaigns to our existing user base, from conception to execution and iteration
- Oversee and continuously optimize our lifecycle communication streams
- Recommend and implement new initiatives to improve performance and responsiveness
- Partner with outside creative agency to develop best-in-class copy/creative and test designs for campaigns
- Effectively communicate technical and business requirements to vendors and agencies for campaign execution and program enhancements
- Manage daily-weekly-monthly data-driven analysis and reporting of campaign and overall channel performance, including funnel performance, conversion metrics and segment analysis
- Troubleshoot campaign execution and other campaign production issues with ESP and/or external agency
- Manage campaign calendar and communicate with internal stakeholders regarding timing, scope, and costs
- Tackle special projects that affect the email program as a whole, like deliverability enhancements, template refreshes and cross channel initiatives
- 3-5 years of work experience, preferably 2+ years in email marketing
- Experience with marketing automation programs and working knowledge of at ESP like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Braze
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and email QA tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Excel required; SQL preferred
- Good understanding of quantitative data analysis and an analytical mindset
- Working knowledge of HTML preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, project management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques
What We Offer
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team of creative, fun, and driven colleagues on products that have an immediate and significant impact on people's lives
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- Flexible time off, comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, paid parental leave
- Wellness benefits including access to mental health resources, virtual HIIT and yoga workouts
- A bevy of other perks including Udemy access, childcare assistance, pet insurance discounts, legal assistance, and additional discounts through Perkspot
Prosper is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. Our philosophy as a business is to approach the Covid-19 situation with empathy and urgency. Prosper’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our customers, partners, prospects, and candidates.
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.