We are seeking an Email Marketing Manager who is excited about the impact of Prezi’s newly launched products - Prezi Video and Prezi Design - and what our company can achieve in the visual communication space as we continue to scale up with new product offerings. Email is a pivotal piece of our marketing efforts and this role will have the opportunity to shape the email program for our team.
You will deliver several best-in-class campaigns a week to Prezi’s 100+ million users, working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, content, localization, and the data teams.
This position is a maternity cover (minimum 12 months).
Based in our Budapest Office, you’ll report to Patricia Vidal, Director of Product Marketing
In this role, you will:
- Code HTML / CSS emails to build out mobile-optimized ad-hoc and triggered email campaigns. Ability to code design elements from scratch is a must.
- Work hands-on within the ESP platform to build out new email templates, modify existing programs, create customized multi-email journeys/workflows, and modular designs to be used across multiple programs, on time and error-free.
- Build out dynamic audiences for email sends and in-app messages (web, and push notifications).
- Set up A/B and multivariate tests and campaign versioning.
- Troubleshoot rendering issues and make adjustments to code as needed to ensure rendering consistency across desktop and app-based clients/mobile devices.
- Manage project deliverables and drive collaboration with the brand team to ensure we're sending best-in-class, cutting edge email.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and bring business insights forward to stakeholders in the form of actionable recommendations.
- Strategize with the Director of Lifecycle Marketing on emails aimed at activation and retention to achieve very specific monthly KPIs.
- Partner with data science to integrate data as necessary to target, segment, and trigger campaigns.
- Partner and collaborate with other members of the email team to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies.
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- Keep up-to-date documentation of our email programs, tests, and performance.
If you have:
- 5+ years of experience in front end development, responsive HTML and in-line CSS
- 3+ years of enterprise-level ESP platform experience
- Experience with dynamic content areas
- Expertise in building mobile-responsive email designs
- Familiarity with email segmentation
- Self-motivation to find better solutions for the business and customers
- An analytical mindset, coupled with experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally, understand and articulate requirements
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work independently and manage prioritization
- A strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
..then we would love to talk to you!
Bonus points if you :
- have A/B and multivariate testing and analysis experience
- Have experience with AMP
- understand relational databases
- worked with Braze
- have experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data a plus
- come from a scale-up company
The best part: you’ll be part of an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and cares deeply about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We’re looking for people who can bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire audiences to act.
Open to candidates from EU.