We’re looking for an experienced E-mail Marketing Manager at our rapidly growing startup in the heart of Yonge and Eglinton. This is an opportunity to create a significant impact and join Thriver on a growth journey. You are a creator, innovator, passionate about helping companies drive office culture and are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You will develop, manage, coordinate and execute marketing automation campaigns, workflows and triggers using the Pardot & Salesforce platform to achieve key conversion points in the marketing funnel. In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the VP Brand Strategy & Org Psych and helping to define the direction of performance marketing at Thriver.
- 2+ years of experience in E-mail Marketing
- Extensive experience with hands-on execution
- Problem solver who can work independently
- Outstanding communication skills
- Familiar with team supervision and task management, eager to grow into a mentor
- Highly organized, able to develop process in a growing team
- Numbers-driven, direct communicator: able to take complex data and
- summarize it to determine priorities
We’re culture cultivators. Employee energizers. Team strengtheners. Morale boosters. People fuelers. We’re office humanizers. We believe great things happen when you bring your people together to break bread. We believe modern technology should be used for good - like fueling the biggest companies in the world with the best food possible in the easiest way imaginable. And most of all, we're hungry. Not so much for food (we’re still full from lunch), but for transforming office culture all over the world.
Nice To Haves
- Experience with B2B
- Marketing automation platforms
- Startup experience
Working With Us/Perks
We’re a performance-driven, entrepreneurial team passionate about a job well-done. We embrace learning opportunities, mentorship, creative problem solving, all while having fun with silly inside-jokes. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and make sure to balance out challenging days with memorable nights.
- Stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Competitive salary
- WFH Flexibility
- ½ Day Summer Friday’s in the months of July & August
- Dog friendly office
- Virtual social events
- Professional development seminars
At Thriver we support, value and celebrate diversity. Thriver is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are happy to accommodate all.