Penn Foster is a leading education technology company working to bridge the gap between education and economic opportunity. We empower over 250,000 individuals each year to attain training and education that increases their earning potential and we help organizations thrive by ensuring that their workforces are skilled to meet evolving business needs. The company partners with employers to design and deliver digital and blended-learning programs that attract, upskill, and retrain workers in America’s fastest-growing professions across healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, and veterinary health while also providing foundational skill development through the largest adult high school in the country. Our portfolio of schools, including Penn Foster, Ashworth and New York Institute of Art and Design, combine career-focused education and training with ongoing support and coaching to nurture students through the learning process so they can achieve their goals and get access to jobs available now and in the future. Penn Foster is proud to play a role in the success of over 80% of our graduates that see improvement within their careers, as they inspire us to keep finding new ways to further our reach and broaden our impact.
We are growing quickly and continue to increase our business customers every day, helping them to train their workers so they can compete in high-demand markets. Penn Foster is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, B2B who will be an outstanding addition to our team. If you have managed engagement marketing campaigns and automated processes that are high scale yet deeply granular, robust and yet flexible, efficient and authentic, we want to hear from you! As Lifecycle Marketing Manager, B2B at Penn Foster, you will work closely with our customers and internal teams to drive strategies that support the success of our students. In this role, the right person will evolve our capabilities for using a variety of digital communication methods (email, SMS, in-app messaging) to keep students engaged and motivated throughout their learning experience. This is the perfect role for a hands-on leader who is driven by delivering positive outcomes for the business and who is interested in driving strategy, overseeing campaigns, and testing new tactics.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to understand priorities and provide recommendations for new communications strategies to motivate and retain our students.
- Lead and motivate a team to think outside-the-box and execute timely initiatives that are highly targeted and driven by data.
- Own process for setup and execution of email and other cross-channel campaigns within a digital marketing platform.
- Use data from market research and customer insights to optimize messaging based on employer or learners needs.
- Collaborate across teams on content strategies to drive learner engagement
- Own testing calendar and drive testing strategies from conception through execution and results sharing.
- Work with analysts to understand campaign effectiveness and areas for optimization
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 5 years of experience in a progressive marketing role with a primary focus in email marketing
- Experienced with enterprise level email service providers (Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Acoustic, Adobe Campaign, Cheetah Digital)
- Experience leading a team of at least 2 direct reports in a high growth environment
- Ability to frame up ideas and communicate with leaders across the organization as well as with customers.
- Experience developing innovative email marketing strategies, testing and tracking campaigns, and iterating on what’s successful
- Agency-like mindset with ability to build either customizable or repeatable processes for customer campaigns
- Highly analytical, using data to drive decision-making
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to build effective presentations
- Genuine collaborative team player who wants to see others and themselves thrive
Exposure to education or corporate training industry is a big plus; as is experience in SAAS organization
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Penn Foster we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that embraces and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
At Penn Foster, we are dedicated to helping over 250,000 students each year achieve their goals through affordable, accessible, career-focused learning. Our mission has remained the same since 1890: to enhance the lives of our students and clients through the acquisition of skills and credentials that can help them work toward their career and life goals. Backed by Bain Capital Double Impact and together with our extensive partner network of leading employers, community-based organizations, and academic institutions, we close skills gaps and are building a workforce that’s prepared for the future job market. We aim to help businesses thrive by mobilizing their individual workers and energizing communities with opportunities for growth and progress. We are proud to play a role in the success of over 80% percent of our graduates that see improvement within their careers, as they inspire us to keep finding new ways to further our reach and broaden horizons. Join the Penn Foster movement and start working toward a better future today.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive base salary, plus a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, generous paid time off, paid charity days, parking & commuter benefits, a 401K with a company match, plus free access to all of our online programs.