Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
PenFed is hiring a Manager, Adobe Campaign Acquisition at our Tysons, Virginia location. The primary purpose of this job is to provide hands on support in the development and execution of an Enterprise Acquisition Strategy using the Adobe campaign platform. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying marketing strategies, using a data-informed segmentation and customer contact strategy lens. The incumbent will be tasked with understanding the customer journey and roadmap & support/development efforts while being able to suggest future designs and influence solution decisions.This position will also lead a Test and Learn approach to grow the member base, while working cross functionally with digital teams to ensure a holistic and cohesive strategy to drive innovation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering digital marketing workflows thru Adobe Campaign to support the growth and expansion of company products and provide valuable content to both members and nonmembers.
- Drive the marketing automation strategy and execution that can include various types of behavioral and engagement rules to create a variety of emails, including welcome series, lifecycle, loyalty touches, email triggers, and other automated marketing campaigns for product lines of business.
- Ability to architect large scale technology solutions primarily using all of the Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, with a focus on Campaign.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders within internal marketing group and cross-functional departments (Marketing, Digital, Creative Services, Product, IT, Business Analytics) to create customer acquisition strategies aligning with their strategic roadmaps.
- Analyze the customer journey as it relates to email and other digital channels, ensuring a seamless path from email to site, aligning with the CRM strategy.
- Foster the adaptation and integration of new technologies that integrate with Adobe Campaign (e.g. Salesforce), creating new processes and success metrics.
- Lead process to improve automation, customization, and personalized messaging through best practices in audience data management, technology, and messaging within channel.
- Generate an email strategy that uses a personalized, segmentation approach for new, current and organic leads.
- Measure campaign performance and email trends to continually drive and optimize emails based on data, optimizing the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into members and product purchases
- Deliver messaging that is targeted towards customer needs and effectively drives customer acquisition and retention levels, resulting in increased revenue for the business unit.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of marketing trends, competition, products, and pricing.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Mathematics or Business is required.
- Minimum of eight (eight) years of experience in Marketing campaign technology, including the development and deployment of email communications and end to end campaign management
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of Adobe Campaign experience.
- Extensive understanding of email communication process and workflows
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, personalization, testing strategies
- Broad knowledge of systems i.e., web, mobile applications, databases, APIs, consumer electronics and computer languages
- Experience in paid digital marketing channels and ad tech
- Strong proficiency with audience data management, SQL and other database sources.
- Use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program
- Proficiency with creative testing and optimization strategies including A/B and multivariate testing across digital channels.
- Ability to lead innovation within email, CRM and marketing automation space to enhance overall experience for PenFed members.
- Experience working with a CMS and website platforms
- Understanding of other marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua
- Strong familiarity with online website management platforms such as Drupal, Ektron, or Adobe Experience Manager.
- Strong analytical understanding of website metrics generated from Adobe Analytics, Salesforce or Google Analytics
- Excellent communications, time management and in presentation of ideas
This position will supervise employees.
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.