Peerspace is on a mission to bring people together. Our marketplace uncovers the world's most unique spaces — such as lofts, rooftops, and photo studios — and opens them for people to book almost any activity. With Peerspace, guests have hosted weddings, photo shoots, team meetings, and more. In total, over 5 million people have attended a Peerspace booking, and we're looking for people who want to help us reach the next 50 million.
Peerspace is looking for an email marketing manager who will be responsible for launching host-focused email marketing campaigns for the supply side of our marketplace. This person’s core responsibility will be to own and execute all lead-gen, nurturing and prospect database marketing campaigns from ideation and development of content to audience targeting, testing, and deployment. Your goal will be to find and provide prospects with a great customer experience that nurtures them through acquisition, conversion and onboarding.
This is a growing area of focus for Peerspace and we are seeking an entrepreneurial swiss-army knife professional who can work with our sales and business development team to build and oversee a host-focused email marketing channel. The ideal candidate will have experience with cold email marketing, list building and buying, implementing new CRM technologies, and creating cross-functional processes with sales and business development teams.
● Craft lead-gen and nurture programs that advance prospects through the buyer’s journey from acquisition to conversion to onboarding
● Develop, manage, and implement all facets of lead-gen, nurturing and database marketing, including cold list management (buying, building, cleaning) and campaign building (one-off emails, automations)
● Conduct ongoing A/B tests of all aspects of the email strategy (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.) and communicate the results of these tests through reporting & test and learn strategies
● Work collaboratively with sales and business development to create, prioritize, and own initiative backlogs and roadmaps - including new campaigns and lead list segmentation and scoring
● Help to define and drive a playbook for international expansion focused on host acquisition, marketing in multiple languages across top markets worldwide
● Scope, vet, and implement new cold email software and tech stack
● Experience developing and executing B2B / B2SMB cold email campaigns (cold email software, list building and buying, managing lead-gen, nurturing and scoring)
● A track record of delivering on key acquisition and conversion goals
● 4+ years of experience in B2B / B2SMB email marketing
● Hands on experience building end-to-end nurture campaigns (strategy, list building, content/copy creation, execution, and reporting)
● Experience working with sales and business development teams
● A strong data analysis skill set & test and learn background (SQL ability preferred)
● A self starter who is excited about building new programs at scale, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Competitive salary and equity compensation
● $500 annual professional development allowance
● Discount on all Peerspace bookings
● We are a remote first company that believes access to flexible workspace makes us more productive.
Flex work perks include:
● Apple laptop, high res display, and stipend to setup home office
● Monthly cell phone and internet credit
● Coworking membership (in lieu of home office)
● Access to the Peerspace network of inspiring spaces to do your best work
● Quarterly in-person offsites and team-building events for all team members (in Peerspace locations, of course)
Peerspace is a platform that makes planning gatherings - starting with finding the perfect space - simple. Founded in 2014, Peerspace is a remote first company that maintains a strong company culture by gathering frequently in Peerspace locations. Our team members are currently located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and many other cities around the globe. The company’s investors include Google Ventures and Foundation Capital.
At Peerspace, we're dedicated to creating a team that's diverse, equitable and inclusive. Our workplace is a space where all team members are enabled to blaze their own trail, make things happen, and be recognized for taking pride in their work. We believe bringing together people from different backgrounds and identities makes us stronger and better serves the Peerspace community. We'd especially like to encourage applicants from different backgrounds, locations, and experiences.