Peachy is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to join the team! Peachy is a fast-growing, wrinkle prevention brand based in New York City. We offer the three scientifically demonstrated ways to prevent and treat facial wrinkles in our studios. It's our mission to make wrinkle prevention and treatment approachable, but also clinically excellent.
This position will report directly to our Co-CEO, and will be an instrumental hire to develop Peachy’s Email Marketing team. This position will develop, deploy, and test effective marketing automation campaigns for current and future clients. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the Peachy brand, and experience in email marketing campaign efforts. This person will have a passion for marketing, analytics, and becoming an integral part of an early stage company!
What You'll Do
- Establish marketing automation strategies to attract and retain current & future clients
- Responsible for content creation, scheduling, testing and deployment of email and push messages
- Identify segmentation points in the customer lifecycle, and corresponding KPIs, for customer engagement
- Develop creative briefs for messages, including goals, communication frequency, design considerations, and audience segmentation
- Collaborate with content team to acquire assets needed for campaign delivery, such as copy and design components
- Own development and analysis of campaign testing plans, and implement learnings in future campaigns
- Communicate campaign analysis, learnings and forecasting to key stakeholders
Who Are You
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-4 years of experience within email marketing, preferably with an e-commerce or direct-to-consumer brand
- Able to work with a major email service provider (such as Klaviyo) to set up one-off marketing emails
- Experience owning email marketing campaign strategy, development, and implementation
- Strong attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to combine creative and analytical thinking
- A quick learner with a genuine interest in improving our email performance through a data-driven approach
- Skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple projects, taking initiative, and working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Looker or SQL
- Experience with Zapier and Notion
Pay & Perks:
- Health & Wellness perks
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary Peachy services and products
- The opportunity to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of the company, we value employee feedback & suggestions!
Peachy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non‐discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. The Company also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities, pregnant individuals, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in accordance with applicable laws.