Put the World on Vacation
At Panorama our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. As the world’s foremost membership travel business and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we bring a broader perspective through our brands, including RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, 7Across, Love Home Swap, the Registry Collection, @Work International, and the Alliance Reservations Network. Together we’re shaping the future of the travel industry as we deliver new vacation possibilities.
The Email Marketing Manager will manage the responsibilities of an email specialist that reports into them and own the execution and optimization of our Email program and strategy. In this highly collaborative, hands-on role you will work closely with all business units to maintain a customer-focused email strategy that will include acquisition, lead nurturing, engagement pathing, and retention campaigns through ad-hoc and drip based strategies. In this role you will be responsible for email campaign strategy (desired outcome, design and flow) and email metrics to assess effectiveness of strategy.
This position requires a skilled marketer with experience in designing and optimizing complex email campaigns, contact strategies and interactive programs. You must have strong communications skills and the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while adapting quickly to rapidly changing priorities.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for managing the email marketing specialist and his/her duties as it relates to email production and execution and the overall contact strategy of ad hoc, trigger and journey emails and SMS (Short Message Service).
- Responsible for understanding email system configuration, source system feed formats, data feed analysis, and platform capabilities (SFMC) and each area’s impact on campaign design and deployment
- Manage email lists and data integration between our email service provider (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and CRM, test and send emails
- Understand the business logic using a rule-based language, help configure and test the business rules for email marketing and SMS campaigns
- Seek opportunities to improve email development process / support model – driving efficiencies and faster time to market
- Manage campaign workflows and coordinate with creative, digital marketing and communication teams, and other internal teams to ensure deadlines and goals are met
- Give input to SMS content, email design and content for HTML or pre-existing templates. Make minor changes to email creative and email template as needed.
- Manage email calendars, send volume, list targeting, production, etc. and define cadence based on performance testing, segmentation and organizational prioritization
- Proactively monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability/etc.) and provide analysis of email and SMS marketing campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness
- Develop A/B and multivariate testing strategies and optimize campaigns based on learnings and business needs
- Track and communicate results, success metrics and recommendations for improvement
- Ensure solid deliverability through monitoring inbox deliverability, unsubscribe/spam complaint rates, and other deliverability metrics
- Create requirements for data needed to personalize and customize dynamic content for each customer segment
- Define strategy for integrating dynamic content into emails, SMS and landing pages to boost conversion metrics
- Create and develop campaigns that new member sign-ups, and marketing campaigns that provide measurable improvement in top-line and bottom-line growth to meet goals
Some travel may be required – less than 5%.
Minimum Requirements And Qualifications
- BA/BS in Sales/Marketing or business related field
- 3+ years of related work experience in ad hoc and trigger email marketing and SMS
- Working knowledge of email/marketing programs especially, Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- Experience with web analytics platforms, especially Google Analytics
- Experience working cross functionally and with agency partners
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Analytical, metrics driven and takes initiative, self-starter attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong command of Power Point and Excel required.
- Must be results driven, enjoy problem solving and passionate about being challenged.
- Former experience with timeshare, hotel or hospitality companies is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.