Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to execute a repeatable playbook, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic email marketer to join the Demand Generation team. This position is responsible for working directly with the digital marketing and operations team to create and manage all email marketing programs to prospects including newsletters, nurture programs, e-blasts, re-engagement campaigns, and much more. Successful candidates will possess impeccable written and oral communication skills and must be incredibly organized and detail oriented - managing many cross-functional priorities at the same time.
What You'll Do
- Manage the entire email marketing strategy and programs via Pardot — from creating and managing our email calendar programs, landing pages, campaigns & nurture programs
- Oversee email marketing testing strategy and optimizations in order to increase funnel efficiencies and conversion rates
- Enable the sales team for marketing lead follow up by creating and managing Outreach Sequence and Snippet content
- Support the evaluation and optimization of our marketing tech stack, including webchat playbooks and content
- Manage our direct mail program: From ideation, creation, warehouse management, reporting, and sales enablement
- Build basic marketing analytics reporting needs and provide insights for the greater marketing team
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity and quality of our database and campaign lists
- Manage and optimize database segmentations to accurately categorize 1M+ records
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing processes
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing ops functions
- Quickly implement projects involving diverse & complex data relationships
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years experience in marketing automation, email marketing, or demand gen, preferably familiar with Pardot or a similar marketing automation solution
- Experience in B2B marketing with basic understanding of the sales pipeline funnel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex data sets
- Proficient user of Salesforce, familiarity with automation rules and triggers a plus
- Proficient user of Excel and other data analysis tools
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Go Getter: you’re eager, resourceful, and constantly put your problem solving skills to the test and able to handle ambiguity.
- Tech Savvy: you utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible. You have a natural curiosity for the tech industry, and want to be part of a high energy and passionate team about to make history
- Quick: energetic is your baseline and you’re a fast learner. You get excited about and love solving puzzles and take pride in your work
- Team Player: you strive for greatness, and know that teamwork is the way to get there. Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- BA/BS degree preferred
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position at this time.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Flexible time off
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
- Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
- A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status