Together Carbonite and Webroot form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit and our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
Together Carbonite and Webroot form the Small-Medium Business (SMB) and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable, and accessible in the connected world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit and our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
The combined Lifecycle Marketing Automation team at Carbonite + Webroot, an OpenText company, is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic & highly motivated Email Marketing Manager to lead the Webroot Consumer segment. You will develop end-to-end email flows and engage the consumer across the full lifecycle funnel. You have the perfect blend of technical and strategic skills and can efficiently communicate and work cross-functionally within the organization, including marketing operations, product team and product marketing, creative services, and business intelligence.
You Are Great At
- Developing the overall lifecycle communications strategy to increase engagement across the full customer journey, including lead nurturing, opportunity acceleration, and customer onboarding, up-sells, and cross-sells
- Managing the implementation of a wide range of email campaigns, including working collaboratively on creative development, list management, and segmentation strategies, as well as technical development, testing, execution, tracking, and refinement
- Reporting on email KPIs and campaign bookings
- Ensuring that program engagement KPIs are maintained against set baselines for Open Rate, Click-to-Open Rate, Conversion, and Unsubscribes via continuous test and learn agenda
- Building out and continually conducting optimization framework / A/B testing to assess and improve acquisition and retention performance across all user touchpoints
- Coordinating with a global, cross-functional team of marketers to execute campaigns
- Ensuring compliance and managing strategy for GDPR, CCPA, and other like regulations.
What It Takes
- 5+ years of experience in lifecycle/email marketing with a B2C brand. SaaS experience would be ideal.
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously ExactTarget) - Automation Studio/Journey Builder/Data Filter/Data Extension
- Experience with A/B testing
- Knowledgeable in CRM, customer analysis, and reporting (Tableau)
- Knowledge of basic HTML, segmentation or SQL, and if/then/else logic
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Attention to detail while able to grasp the big picture
Nice To Have
- Experience with Responsys ESP
For Colorado residents, this job is expected to pay in the range of $93,000 to $154,000 in addition to a comprehensive and competitive group benefit and healthcare plan. Individual compensation will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email [email protected] Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act