OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based startup that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of categories, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
About The Role
OneCare Media is seeking a strategic thinker with a proven track record of using data to drive decisions to own newsletter/email marketing. This person will be responsible for supporting the planning, development and execution of triggered, promotional, and branded campaigns that build, and maintain relationships with our subscribers with the ultimate goal of maximizing sales, lifetime value and customer engagement for our po and our partners. They will be responsible for customer retention, list segmentation, subscription growth, list hygiene and general data analysis to drive optimizations. While the primary focus of this role is email marketing, as part of being part of a growth-minded marketing team, you will be heavily involved in other user acquisition and retargeting projects.
You thrive by developing ideas in collaboration and individually. We expect excellent organizational and leadership skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability. You will be able to take our current content and editorial strategy and add fuel to the fire with additional engagement and retention.
What You'll Do
- Own entire email marketing calendar, reporting, and A/B testing strategies.
- Run day-to-day strategy and execution of all aspects of our email marketing program, including template/campaign creation, customer segmentation, testing, and technical execution.
- Develop and implement automated drip campaigns.
- Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to the customer lifecycle and help to maximize sales.
- Employ constant A/B testing to optimize emails for conversion.
- Develop and execute initiatives to grow SleepFoundation.org, LabTestsOnline.org, Sleep.org, and other portfolio site's email lists organically.
- Design, build, optimize, and troubleshoot responsive HTML email templates.
- Analyze and track key metrics like open, click and conversion rates and be able to present them.
- Use data to identify, test, and optimize top-of-funnel activities to grow acquisition and brand awareness.
- A/B test landing pages and stages of the conversion funnel to improve conversion rates.
- Analyze all aspects of our marketing funnel to identify the largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define and prioritize growth initiatives that support our strategic imperatives.
- Work with business development, content management, and key affiliate partners to maximize strategic opportunities for remarketing
What It'll Take
- 5+ years of creating and executing successful newsletter email marketing campaigns
- Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing software platforms
- Solid ability to use HTML and CSS to build emails
- Experience managing and growing list size of 800K+ emails
- Experience creating email templates quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrable experience analyzing campaigns, and demonstrable knowledge of setting up A/B testing as it pertains to email marketing.
- Must have proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem solving skills
- Exhibits a creative, experimental, iterative mindset with the desire to test and learn quickly
- Proactive with strong project management skills
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.