Top 3 reasons our employees love working at Omicron:
- We build cutting-edge technology that is literally changing how the world consumes online content.
- We get to collaborate with really smart, interesting people every day.
- Omicron rewards its team with really fun company events. Past events include food trucks on-site for lunch, private movie screenings, tickets to charity galas and more!
Our Email Marketing Manager is the front line for Omicron Media’s customer communication. You will drive the overall email strategy for eight brands with distinct customer demographics and plan offerings. Think of us as an in-house marketing agency with diverse skills being called upon daily. The ability to create effective onboarding, upsell, retention, win back, and customer satisfaction emails in a fast pace environment is essential for success.
- Manage daily email operations: promotional calendar, system testing & troubleshooting, copywriting, email production, deployment optimize and A/B test emails and landing pages to maximize conversions.
- Develop and maintain KPI reporting to monitor and improve the performance of the email marketing channel.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure email strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives.
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, increased engagement, and increased ROI.
3+ years in the following:
- Email (Sendgrid, Customer.io, Eloqua)
- Running A/B, multivariate tests (Optimizely, Google)
- Designing Lead Generation Funnels (Leadpages, Unbounce, Optinmonster)
- Optimizing and Creating Landing Pages
- Working with global customers and colleagues
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- SaaS experience
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts and KPIs
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Clear and concise copywriter with core understanding of conversion optimization
- Capacity to find and nurture demographic synergies into paid customers
- Knowledge of how different online marketing channels (affiliate, organic, paid, social, lead gen, etc.) fit together
- Highly organized with the ability to work on divergent brands and projects
- Advanced Excel skills to create clear reports using pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups, macros, etc.
- Must be a self-starter, willing to take initiative and drive results
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and email deliverability best practices
- Bachelor's Degree Required