We are looking for an experienced and quantitative CRM marketer to join our team to drive day-to-day execution, management, reporting and optimization of our email marketing efforts to deliver on re-engagement and pipeline. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about email, analytical and innovative in their approach to engaging prospects and customers.
- Manage campaign execution from idea creation, copywriting, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and optimization.
- Execute and improve strategy for retention and upsell programs to existing customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on product, field, design, copy and messaging.
- Pull weekly campaign marketing reports and regularly analyze performance on KPIs.
- Develop test plans and apply data driven techniques to optimize lead generation through personalization, frequency testing, messaging testing, offer testing, creative testing, segmentation / targeting and delivery timing testing.
- Use our existing data infrastructure to conduct analysis and identify ways to improve existing programs and new opportunities.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results, learn from what doesn’t work and further optimize and scale what does work.
We seek team players with an infectious positive energy and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity, love a rapid pace and have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- 5+ years direct experience in CRM marketing
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Excellent data analysis skills and expertise with Excel. Experience devising and executing A/B test plans and conducting downstream analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, take initiative to solve problems, and practice good judgement, all in the name of seeing projects from idea stage through to successful completion.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple projects across marketing and sales with a sense of urgency
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to take ownership of managed initiatives
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to perform basic HTML and CSS editing.
- You can point out examples of smart, clever emails you’ve received and appreciate, while getting annoyed at others who use clickbait-type subject lines to lead you down the road you don’t care to be taken on (hey, they give YOU a bad name!) You watch unsubscribes enthusiastically, and see a high metric as an indicator of something meaningful
- Be the primary go-to for all things email marketing, including:
- Nurture sequences/tracks (Marketo)
- One-off emails such as product, service and event promotion (Marketo)
- Act as a trusted advisor to other parts of the organization for email strategy
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with analysis tools
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce
- Coordinated email campaign management
- Experience marketing B2B products and solutions
- Experience with international marketing
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique. We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]