Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Services team in this strategic, client-facing role
This is a remote position with preference for applicants located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Ohio, Arkansas, North Carolina or Florida.
Our Ideal Email Marketing Manager Will Have
- 5-6 years of email marketing or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience overseeing and managing the entire scope of email marketing from strategy development, design to execution to analysis preferred for e-commerce clients (e-commerce experience is required)
- A strong understanding of email marketing best practices, industry standards and how to set KPIs to reach client goals
- An interest in learning other retention marketing services like SMS or Paid Social Messaging
- Project management experience
- A wide variety of knowledge spanning from automated trigger flows, campaign personalization, segmentation, and A|B testing
- High-level experience with multiple ESPs (Email Service Providers). Knowledge of Klaviyo is preferred.
- Excellent Excel/Sheets and data handling skills with the ability to analyze campaign data and draw insights to form strategic recommendations
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of 1-2 direct reports
- Knowledge of how different online marketing channels work together (email, paid social, affiliate, organic, paid search, lead gen, etc.)
- A proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple clients & projects, conflicting priorities and project scope
- Strong communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities. Previous client facing experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Design, Communications, or equivalent
Our Email Marketing Manager’s Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Own the strategy development of all short and long-term email strategies through the entire customer journey / customer life cycle for multiple clients
- Own the entire email process for our marketing clients including, but not limited to: content calendar creation, copywriting, campaign building, campaign execution, advanced automated flow set-up, proofing, and deployment.
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, increased engagement, and increased revenue
- Run A/B tests and apply learnings to future emails to increase revenue
- Develop goals and KPIs to measure success of email marketing initiatives
- Provide analytics and data driven insights to the client and use data to inform strategies
- Communicate effectively with clients on a consistent basis
- Ability to coach and mentor team members as needed
- Identify opportunities to update or create internal processes
- Stay on top of industry trends, new tools, apps, etc that will Monitor email strategies of key competitors and the overall industry to understand emerging trends
- Perform other duties as required
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days of paid time off and observe 10 company holidays.
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!