At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer, bringing industries like real estate, automotive, and financial services into the digital age. We’re the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions.
We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers -- from individuals to major enterprises -- in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of this year -- backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo -- and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully-remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully-distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States -- all 50 states and D.C too.
We’re looking for an email marketing manager to join our dynamic and revenue-focused marketing team. In the role, you’ll own the creation and execution of all email marketing campaigns. You’ll leverage creativity and data-driven insights to create effective marketing programs and drive customer growth and retention through email marketing.
What you'll do as an Email Marketing Manager at Notarize:
- Own the execution of all email marketing programs, including demand generation campaigns, newsletters, webinar promotions, and customer communication emails
- Create automated nurture campaigns, tailoring emails to specific customer and prospect segments
- Perform ongoing testing of email marketing campaigns to determine efficacy, drive continuous improvement, and optimize programs
- Report key findings and actionable insights to marketing leadership on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Partner cross-functionally within and beyond marketing to plan the email marketing calendar and execute programs that align to our strategic plan and drive revenue
- Research and stay attuned to latest industry and competitor trends
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B email marketing or marketing automation, preferably in a high growth SaaS environment
- Hands-on experience building email and testing marketing campaigns; experience doing so in Marketo preferred
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights, driving successful and engagement marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with customer segmentation; experience in fintech or mortgage industry a plus
- Proficiency in HTML to edit, test, and deploy
- A creative approach to email marketing; ability to think outside the box and iterate
- Comfort working with a fast-paced environment; flexibility to refocus priorities as needed
Some Of Our Benefits
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our Core Values
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.