Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to customize their sustainable packaging.
We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, North America, and the UK. We have a world-class marketing team that are creative and innovative when it comes to our marketing. Together, we work hard, we laugh often, we brainstorm a lot, and are passionate about the company and our values.
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for noissue’s email program, and will be creative and analytical, metrics-driven, and have strong cross-functional abilities.
The Marketing team is known for the relentless improvement of the customer experience and journey (pre and post-purchase) striving for a more personalized, value-driven customer experience.
What your role involves:
- Own and drive Email Marketing programs end to end and related analysis
- Build, execute, and monitor email campaigns and customer journeys with the view to scale these
- Develop and implement new customer engagement and purchase strategies that align with team and business goals
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including revenue CTR, open rates, engagement, rev/email, and retention
- Responsible for list building, list hygiene
- Develop and manage the email calendar, scheduling, and deployment of emails
- Curate content that improves click through rate and list retention
- Lead email acquisition, increase email penetration
- Build our strategic email program and automated campaigns while driving revenue growth via the email marketing channel
- Drive/monitor Email performance, and dig into drivers/opportunities/learnings
- Accountable for ensuring every campaign launches on time, error-free, renders flawlessly across all major clients, and matches business requirements before launching
We’d love for you to:
- Be a creative and strategic thinker, able to create and communicate new processes and iterate on existing to meet organizational needs.
- Be a strong team player, able to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects, self-motivated and proactive, displaying composure under stress.
- Be a creative problem solver with great business acumen
- Lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines
- Passionate about using data to drive decisions
- Familiarity with KPIs and analytical experience to identify key insights
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation
- High attention to detail
- Have excellent communication - with our team based all over the world, you’ll have to be good at communicating.
- Be conscientious and organized: Put bluntly, you meet deadlines and help others meet them too. You manage details and keep projects on track using spreadsheets, checklists, check-in meetings or whatever works.
- Enjoy the hustle that comes with being part of a fast-growing startup.
- 3-5 years working experience as an Email Marketing Specialist, CRM & Text (SMS/Messaging) Marketer, Marketing Manager, or Retention and Engagement Marketer
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make decisions.