We are looking for talented Email Marketing Managers to take the lead with our email marketing strategies and campaigns with a focus on two major communities/channels:
1. Our accelerator startup community - ie email campaigns and funnels to startups to generate applications, keep startups engaged, and help them gain the traction needed to meet our startup accelerator minimum application requirements.
2. Our investor community - ie angel investors, venture capitalist, and family office email campaigns and funnels to engage investors to come to our investor conferences and eventually to invest in our startups.
Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you’re interested in venture capital, finance, angel investing, tech and startups, and can generate innovative ideas to increase engagement, applications to our programs, and investment from our investor community, we would like to meet you.
Hiring preference is in Austin at our HQ in East Austin, however, we will consider remote candidates.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in developing, launching, and iterating email marketing funnels
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field (not a requirement if you have required experience)
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with hundreds of startups
- Market leader in compensation to include: salary, performance incentives, and equity/stock options
- Organizational remote team culture with team flown in quarterly to meet up at our HQ in Austin, Texas
- Comprehensive team Medical, Insurance, Dental, Vision, Disability, and 401k Program Benefits
- Leader in PTO: 14 Days Vacation, 10 Company Holidays Per Year, 4 Days Medical Leave, & Election Day
- Monthly planned company, departmental, and team outings to build team culture and engage community